New limited edition black busa

JIMMY CHANCE

Registered
THE NEW BUSA CAN BE SEEN ON SUZUKI'S WEB SITE IN THE DEALER ONLY AREA. YOU CAN VIEW IT AT ANY DEALER'S COMPUTER OR IT YOU DEALER TRUSTS YOU WITH HIS PASS WORD, YOU CAN GET TO IT FROM YOUR COMPUTER. IT WILL LIST FOR 200.00 LESS THAN THE TWO TONE MODELS. IT IS COOL LOOKING WITH THE BLACK FRAME!
ernaehrung004.gif

I have dug up this old thread looking for the dealer code. I'd like to get back into the site, but don't have the codes offhand.

Could someone look at their papers they got with the purchase of the bike? It should be a 6 or 7-digit number. You just need that to get in. I am curious if anything has been posted about the 2005s.

Awesome! Thanks.
smile.gif

As expected, though. Nothing on 2005. Nothing on the bikes we care anything about, anyway.
tounge.gif

THE NEW BUSA CAN BE SEEN ON SUZUKI'S WEB SITE IN THE DEALER ONLY AREA. YOU CAN VIEW IT AT ANY DEALER'S COMPUTER OR IT YOU DEALER TRUSTS YOU WITH HIS PASS WORD, YOU CAN GET TO IT FROM YOUR COMPUTER. IT WILL LIST FOR 200.00 LESS THAN THE TWO TONE MODELS. IT IS COOL LOOKING WITH THE BLACK FRAME!
firedevil.gif
Is it a re-make of the 02LE?
rock.gif

it does have the new cruiser... or.. newly named cruiser anyway..

interesting.. but useless to me.

good try though!

That's just too easy! We can all be in the know when changes come up...
cool.gif

Back