New lift

diesel

Registered
Here's my sexy wife Spicy showing off my new lift.

1.jpg

blue/silver would of been better but still an awsome lift....cool

Nice lift!! I am jealous!! That would be awesome for cleaning my bike and working on it!! I love the idea!! Only $300?? What am I missing?? Was delivery like $600 more? Great looking bikes and lift again!
smile.gif

extrememachine, harborfreight.com, see if there is one in your area, they do ship if there isn't but shipping will be 50-75 since it does weigh 300 lbs.

If I stilled lived in OKC, I would have already picked one up. maybe when I move back there in 3 years.

<!--EDIT|Mr. Anderson
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156556747 -->

OK Thanks I will check into. I have to save up a few bucks! These mods are endless and costly! I am only doing small stuff but it is still adding up for me. I love the lift idea though. That is impressive and would make my back hurt ALOT LESS!!

Nice lift man. The only thing that steers me from this one and towards the ones from Handy is the fact that Handy ones are a bit wider and I can work on my lawn mowers and other small farm equipment....But great buy

How tall is your wife?

extrememachine, harborfreight.com, see if there is one in your area, they do ship if there isn't but shipping will be 50-75 since it does weigh 300 lbs.

If I stilled lived in OKC, I would have already picked one up. maybe when I move back there in 3 years.
They told me shipping would be around $62 if I ordered the air operated one. They had this in stock and it's perfect. Definately need a rear stand....the vise sux.

The only downside was wrestling this monster out of the back of my truck.

Nice looking lift diesel. Might have to go over to the local store here and check one out. The one you bought is the foot pump operated one right? Just what I need, to spend more money on the bike. My wife will be upset, but I will blame it all on you. LOL

okay...lemme get this straight here..."Spicey"...is do'in a tremendouse job of "modeling" and...everyone replies...

"nice lift"?
rock.gif

but after check'in out the gunz on diesel?...i think i understand why....as it appears the man definantly down to...

"fight'in weight"
wow.gif

so uh...diesel?...

nice lift.
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Why, thank you sir! I knew I liked that guy. Give me a call and I'll ride over and #####-slap that dude you work with that was messin' with you.
biggrin.gif

J/K

Nice looking lift diesel. Might have to go over to the local store here and check one out. The one you bought is the foot pump operated one right? Just what I need, to spend more money on the bike. My wife will be upset, but I will blame it all on you. LOL
Yup. It's pretty smooth. Send the wife to the mall then sneak out and get it.

Yup. It's pretty smooth. Send the wife to the mall then sneak out and get it.
That sounds similar to what I did when I bought the busa.

Why, thank you sir!   I knew I liked that guy. Give me a call and I'll ride over and #####-slap that dude you work with that was messin' with you.  
biggrin.gif

J/K
why thank you diesel...but i already offered to biotch slap'im....when the incident took place..he declined....but on a brighter note?....you're more than welcome to ride on over for other things...like ridi'in!
biggrin.gif
...maybe we can meet 1/2 way one day...maybe tear up the avon park/sebring area.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

Back