New LID!!!

07vigorblue

Donating Member
Registered
I got my new lid in ysterday from Helmetexpress.com. Its an HJC FS-10. Fossil blue color scheme. Paid 149.99 with free 2-day shipping. I must say HJC has upped their standards in the last 2yrs as quality goes. The fit and padding of this helmet are far better than my old HJC. I'm thinking of buying an extra one just incase something were to happen to this one as they are being discontinued.

Picture 128.jpg

Picture 126.jpg

Picture 127.jpg

Picture 129.jpg

Picture 131.jpg

Picture 130.jpg

Picture 132.jpg

Picture 125.jpg

Silly question here....how does everyone clean their helmets? Mine got stuck in the rain at an event recently and now it smells a little funky??

I have the solid silver of the same helmet. Do yourself a favor and rip that nose cover off. It greatly reduces visibility and makes it hard to see your gauges.

(by rip it off I do mean remove it, it snaps on/off)

Silly question here....how does everyone clean their helmets? Mine got stuck in the rain at an event recently and now it smells a little funky??

On some of the helmets you can snap the padding out. If not I just use febreeze. Make sure it's good and dry.

That's funny, when you were looking for a new helmet on the last thread you posted, I suggested you stay with HJC and you replied "HJC is just a CHEAP HELMET" and look, you bought one any way?!?!?!

My new helmet.jpg

Back