New Lamborghini

RaiderDm

Registered
Just got home from work. Rolled up on a new V10 Lambo. It
was yellow. Looked real nice. Especially the front view.
Yup even in the rain she was no match for my stock Busa.
Gotta give the driver credit tho, he was game and a good sport.

The Gallardo.  The new "Mini Me" Lambo...and a Bargain at only about $170K. More Info Here

And a teaser shot.

Since Lamborghini first started making cars his mission was to make better street cars than Ferrarri, more Luxury, more power, more cool... I love Ferrarri but I think the Lambo's have an edge. The new Gallardo is designed to stomp on Ferrari's 360 Modena...

And if you want High Style SUV's? Nothing like the real deal to make all the goofy assed Current SUV's wet themselves...

V-12 400+HP

The LM002

The Gallardo.  The new "Mini Me" Lambo...and a Bargain at only about $170K.  More Info Here

And a teaser shot.  

Since Lamborghini first started making cars his mission was to make better street cars than Ferrarri, more Luxury, more power, more cool...   I love Ferrarri but I think the Lambo's have an edge.  The new Gallardo is designed to stomp on Ferrari's 360 Modena...
Yes! That's the one! Having one of each model ever made is my lifes goal.

pirate.gif

FWIW....I have driven the ONE and ONLY blue countach ever built. They are a pain in the arse so far as shifting goes....gate shifter sucks!!! but the looks ya get in the car is worth the price of admission!!!!!!!!!! Just wish I could afford that admission price! ;)

They also have the LM-004. It's a pretty sturdy vehicle that has been around since the 80's. I used to have an old Lamborgini book that had both (back when the Countach was the latest). One feature is a run-flat set of tires. I believe it is actually two tires in one. I've always liked most of those exotics. The only difference is that now I have no desire to own one. I just would like to design and build one or two. :D

Yessir, Bummer the 004 never went into production though...

Hey You need to send a resume to Saleen or Roush Enterprises. Shoul dbe a position there for something new and different...Panoz might be a good one also...Good to see ya Here BTW...

LM004 (1 Made 1983)
Chassis #
Engine #

In 1983 the LM004 was introduced with a 7.3 litre (7257cc) gasoline engine that was originally destined for marine use. This engine was a tighter fit under the hood than the 5 litre unit and wore more aggresively styles cam covers that remind one of the F1 engines to come. The larger alluminum block V12 had apparently been lying around the factory since the 1970s. It had the standard double overhead camshafts and six big Weber carburators. The engine was designed by Paolo Stanzani for boat racing and had never been used. The 7 litre powerplant didn't compensate for the extra weight gain from the block so the descision was made to go back to using the Countach 5 litre. The LM004 was tested by Britain's Autocar in May '86.

This car no longer exists.

was it a roll on if so what speed? dead stop start? did u both like look at each other and nod and know that u both wanted it? how bad was he embarassed? u know details...lol

was it a roll on if so what speed? dead stop start? did u both like look at each other and nod and know that u both wanted it?  how bad was he embarassed? u know details...lol
It was a roll on. I275N. I'm on my way home from work after waiting for the rain to lighten up. I'm crusing at 80mph. Road is 3 lanes wide. Speed limit 55, most everyone including the cops do 70-75. He is in the left most lane. I was in the right most lane when I realize that he is something different. I slide over to the middle lane, taking my time checking out the car. I pulled up next to his right front wheel, look over and into the car notice him giving my Busa the once over. We look at each other and
I give him a thumbs up. He must have taken this as an invitation (which it wasn't, heck the road was still wet!)
His engine roars, the car seems to squat, then leap forward.
I'm in 4th gear. I just twist the wrist... past him at 120 ish. At 150 we run into traffic blocking our progress. We slow up. He pulls alongside. Gives me a thumbs up & an OK sign. He peels off at Bearss.

Thats pretty much it. Just unusual to See a Lambo, let alone one willing to play!
pirate.gif

The Murcielago does it for me.
UH Yeah...I think that would do nicely.  But I thought you were still quietly driving the Diablo on the weekends...An SV if I remember right... You lucky Bastid... :D
If I was lucky enough to have a Diablo I would probably trade it in on a Murcielago. If I was really lucky I could have a Lambo for each day of the week, and change them like shirts.

The Murcielago does it for me.
UH Yeah...I think that would do nicely.  But I thought you were still quietly driving the Diablo on the weekends...An SV if I remember right... You lucky Bastid... :D
If I was lucky enough to have a Diablo I would probably trade it in on a Murcielago.  If I was really lucky I could have a Lambo for each day of the week, and change them like shirts.
Just make sure you professionally clean them.
I hear that they "shrink" when "Tumble" dried! :D

Back