New Lamborghini...

Those are awesome cars. Its nice to dream. But, on the brighter side, I have the exact bike that I wanted, and it was affordable.

10_22_06_003_40_.JPG

seen a few Gallardos out at the clubs...but never a Murc....those things are beyond sexy
super.gif

for the money tho? I d be happy with a used Bently GT drop-top, thank you....room for two more models in the back
firedevil.gif

(desalphine @ Feb. 03 2007,09:57)
3cdfaae0.jpg

Always my fav... i ve seen one in chicago
smile.gif

howz life in Cali Mark? good to see ya
Considering that it is going to be in the 80s here today, not bad at all. I saw where Indy had single digits yesterday....brrrrr! I have to tell you that the lane splitting on the interstates is pretty wild too. How have you been? Working like crazy?

Oh, nice car too!

(desalphine @ Feb. 03 2007,09:57)
3cdfaae0.jpg

Always my fav... i ve seen one in chicago
smile.gif

howz life in Cali Mark? good to see ya
Considering that it is going to be in the 80s here today, not bad at all. I saw where Indy had single digits yesterday....brrrrr! I have to tell you that the lane splitting on the interstates is pretty wild too. How have you been? Working like crazy?

Oh, nice car too!

(WWJD @ Feb. 02 2007,17:05) the thing that sickens me is that whole front air dam would be ripped clean off the moment I pulled into the local McDonalds for dinner
And you wouldn't be able to reach the drive thru window.
laugh.gif

I know this thread is all about euro trash.........NOT, but you can get a Livernoismotorsports mustang that will perform with or out perform these guys for 65K.

(dadofthree @ Feb. 04 2007,09:11) I know this thread is all about euro trash.........NOT, but you can get a Livernoismotorsports mustang that will perform with or out perform these guys for 65K.
Hey! Easy! There's some Euro Trash right here in this forum and we can hear you!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back