New Job @ Suzuki BMW Motorcycle Dealership!!

......I......know........but.........it's still....... pretty cool!......

I hate to be "that guy" but it doesn't impress me. The styling is off and the platform is very dated for a brand new release.

I think my Gen 2 Katana had more style and pizzazz than this one.
Although it is much better than the previous generations which had the sorry nickname of "tea pot" it is still off the mark.

I hate to be "that guy" but it doesn't impress me. The styling is off and the platform is very dated for a brand new release.

I think my Gen 2 Katana had more style and pizzazz than this one.
Although it is much better than the previous generations which had the sorry nickname of "tea pot" it is still off the mark.
Agreed.
Nothing new, just a rehashed GSX1000S.
Nothing to see here, move along please. :confused:

There's an old saying , you win some. . . You lose some ,
Well, looks like I just lost some lol ! !

image.jpeg

Is that a genuine Hardly Ableson?!
Unfortunately, yes.
A 2004 Softail . . . .
It was a job delegated to me as a punishment for having a day off yesterday lol.
The work required is new front and rear rotors and pads.
I can not stand working on Hardley Rideables, and to cap it off, I have to road test it to bed in the new brakes . . . I will be wearing a bright pink flouro vest and a gay pink helmet with a black visor.
Damn I HATE Harleys!! grrrrrrrrrr. :redface:

Unfortunately, yes.
A 2004 Softail . . . .
It was a job delegated to me as a punishment for having a day off yesterday lol.
The work required is new front and rear rotors and pads.
I can not stand working on Hardley Rideables, and to cap it off, I have to road test it to bed in the new brakes . . . I will be wearing a bright pink flouro vest and a gay pink helmet with a black visor.
Damn I HATE Harleys!! grrrrrrrrrr. :redface:

A bike is a bike...it's the attitude of the rider that makes it what it is....HD bikes have their place well established in the world of motorcycling.

All the other companies did lots of work to duplicate the look of a HD and people ride them all over the place.

I guess I am bike neutral in that regard.

Back