New Job @ Suzuki BMW Motorcycle Dealership!!

On another note for Greg the KIWI man ~ my sister her husband & two boys are boarding Princes Tuesday on Auckland *
Is that a cruise ship?
They'll be having a ball, it's just warming up nicely down here at the mo', but Auckland, meh, hate the place . . . full of foreigners and not the city I knew when my mum took me there for holidays in the '60's.
If ya wanna see the REAL New Zealand, come down to the South Island, we have loads of dairy cows and ferocious earthquakes, very exciting place to live. :confused:

Is that a cruise ship ?

They will be having a ball ,
it is just warming up
nicely down here at the moment ,
but Auckland , meh , hate the place . . .

Full of foreigners and not the city
I knew when my mum took me there for holidays in the '60's .

If ya wanna see the REAL New Zealand ,
come down to the South Island ,
we have loads of dairy cows
and ferocious earthquakes ,
very exciting place to live .

:confused:

ZSA14Alg.jpg

princess_card_2270.png

That's great Red , that your family are visiting the 'Great Southern Lands' , 'Australia and New Zealand' . I hope they have the best time , and get around to see a bit of the country and just enjoy themselves .
I hear when you get on those cruise ships , you can eat and drink to your hearts desire , a mate of mine packed on 5kg+ from 7 day cruise , and had a real good time .
Now Red , when are you planing on making the trip over the drink , to grace our shores with your esteem presence bro !!
PS. We both got talent in our families bro , really positively motivated , unlike myself in those formative years .... I fixated a little too long on the 'sex , drugs , & rock 'n' roll ' ....:):rolleyes:

That is great Red ,
that your family are visiting
the ' Great Southern Lands ' ,
' Australia and New Zealand ' .

I hope they have the best time ,
and get around to see a bit
of the country and just enjoy themselves .

I hear when you get on those cruise ships ,
you can eat and drink to your heart's desire ,
a mate of mine packed on 5kg + from 7 day cruise ,
and had a real good time .

Now Red ,
when are you planning
on making the trip over the drink ,
to grace our shores with your esteemed presence brother ! ! !

PS. We both got talent in our families brother ,
really positively motivated , unlike myself in those formative years . . .

I fixated a little too long on the 'sex , drugs , & rock 'n' roll ' . . .

:) :rolleyes:

Put on 8 pounds the first time we tried a cruise Andrew ~ my wife has just under two years before she retires *

Then you can bank on us visiting down under *

Last edited:
Is that a cruise ship?
They'll be having a ball, it's just warming up nicely down here at the mo', but Auckland, meh, hate the place . . . full of foreigners and not the city I knew when my mum took me there for holidays in the '60's.
If ya wanna see the REAL New Zealand, come down to the South Island, we have loads of dairy cows and ferocious earthquakes, very exciting place to live. :confused:
Makes for awesome milk shakes mate!

Well, I'm into the big stuff now lmao!!

IMG_2459.JPG

The service advisor/workshop controller ( the guy that resembles Danny DeVito on 'Taxi' ) came to me at 11.30am on Christmas Eve and said,
'Here's a brand new genuine clutch for that little Pee Wee 50 Yamaha out there, just replace it, the guy's coming to pick it up at 2.00pm, oh and it's a Christmas present for his young son'
Yeah . . . right . . . . Noooooo pressure AT ALL!!
So I stripped off the clutch cover and the primary drive gear on the crankshaft was also smashed, so looks like Danny DeVito has some explaining to do lol!

Hey Kiwi, Merry Christmas and glad to hear about new job. I know it’s been a few months since you started but, hope all is well on the other side of the pond
Thanks Buddy, Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones too!
It's all going really well, took a little time to settle in and get to know everyone and where everything is, but it's all falling into place nicely now.
I've finally found what I was looking for after 45 years of working at places that I never felt part of.
Working in car shops is a drag because the guys that work there are 'car guys' and have no clue about the bike culture that we love and live for. So there is usually a bit of friction so to speak.
What's your chosen vocation then?

Well, I'm into the big stuff now lmao!!

View attachment 1590466
The service advisor/workshop controller ( the guy that resembles Danny DeVito on 'Taxi' ) came to me at 11.30am on Christmas Eve and said,
'Here's a brand new genuine clutch for that little Pee Wee 50 Yamaha out there, just replace it, the guy's coming to pick it up at 2.00pm, oh and it's a Christmas present for his young son'
Yeah . . . right . . . . Noooooo pressure AT ALL!!
So I stripped off the clutch cover and the primary drive gear on the crankshaft was also smashed, so looks like Danny DeVito has some explaining to do lol!
Those little PWs take a lot of abuse...we had two for our lads and they stood up well. That one was especially flogged...

Thanks Buddy, Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones too!
It's all going really well, took a little time to settle in and get to know everyone and where everything is, but it's all falling into place nicely now.
I've finally found what I was looking for after 45 years of working at places that I never felt part of.
Working in car shops is a drag because the guys that work there are 'car guys' and have no clue about the bike culture that we love and live for. So there is usually a bit of friction so to speak.
What's your chosen vocation then?
I’m a plumber by trade. Live and work locally here in Florida. Been working with a really good company for the past 5 yrs. Pay is good and plenty of work going on. U know, it’s funny how you mentioned the “car guys vs bikers” friction. They just don’t understand unless they ride also. My point is: it’s the same all over the world:)

Back