New Job @ Suzuki BMW Motorcycle Dealership!!

Thanks man, great reason you dreamed up there, that's also insinuating there is now only two mechanics in this little tin-pot country I live in.
Me and the other one that charges too much.
Well the truth is . . . . Kiwis have been sooooo deprived of any decent tools, equipment, mechanical engineering know-how for so long that we just had to make it up as we went along.
Thus we have the "good old Kiwi number 8 wire mentality", to make do with what we have. . . which incidentally was F**k all.
Kiwi ingenuity is well known around the Globe (that's providing it is a Globe, and not a flat-earth) and we actually have more mechanics/engineers here per capita than than the United Slaves of America has.
Hope you all enjoyed my rant . . signing off, Kiwi. :rolleyes:

But see the fact is WE all know you are one of a kind Kiwi!!! ;<)

Lol! :D
12036983_10153623662174921_2755882173359867383_n.jpg

Had some quality to work on today, S1000RR, 2 years old and 1732km on the clock.
I did a service on it and took it round the long block, the seat was as hard as rock and the bars were way too low, but the power and the quick-shifter was yummy!
Very close ratio with a surprising amount of torque, even in the higher gears opening the throttle at lower rpms (3-4000rpm) it shot away like a Busa lol.
The Busa is waaaaaayyy more comfy . . .
Here's a pic just after I just fanged that little racer :thumbsup:
IMG_2445.JPG

Had some quality to work on today, S1000RR, 2 years old and 1732km on the clock.
I did a service on it and took it round the long block, the seat was as hard as rock and the bars were way too low, but the power and the quick-shifter was yummy!
Very close ratio with a surprising amount of torque, even in the higher gears opening the throttle at lower rpms (3-4000rpm) it shot away like a Busa lol.
View attachment 1589260
Nice bike, but make the owner bin that stock exhaust Kiwi

View attachment 1589260
Kiwi, Tell these guys they need to get you a new hat!! LOL! Omega Rental Cars was the past, you need a cycle themed hat now.

Get that thing out on those roads you know so well , and I bet you would be in for the adrenaline ride of your life.... that is one very fast , wheelie loving machine , straight out of the crate !!
I would have loved too ride it hard, but two problems . . .
1) Customer's bike
2) It was wet yesterday, light rain and wet road, darnit!

You know, it's been 9 years since I had a GSXR1000 and the seating position on that Beemer reminded me why I sold the Gixxer and bought a SuperMoto KTM lol.
Race bikes are a young man's game. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I've ridden an R nine T, mmmmm. . . how do I say it?
Exciting? nah.
Stylish and classy? Hell yeah!
Not many gals ride Busas I've noticed, maybe a bit heavy?

I've ridden one too...belongs to a friend from here. That is MY bike!! I absolutely love it!

I have had my Busa for 15 years. I really only notice the weight when we're in the tight mountain twisties. I get tired of hauling it around. But, I love my Busa :race:

Last edited:
View attachment 1589260
You look waaaaaaay too happy.....great to see!

I've ridden one too...belongs to a friend from here. That is MY bike!! I absolutely love it!

I have had my Busa for 15 years. I really only notice the weight when we're in the tight mountain twisties. I get tired of hauling it around. But, I love my Busa :race:
Those Beemer R9Ts are pretty cool.....

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 1589260
There is no way that the police miss those license plates. Damn MASSIVE LOL

God you're making me want to just go out there and buy another bike.. LOL

I'm on the fence between the aprillia RSV4rr or the S1000RR. That panigale is kinda out of my price range right now at 40k.

Back