New jersey

JetSet,
I'm over in Totowa and since my rinding buddy got his bike stolen I've been trying to find a partner who could keep up (hee hee). Any time you want to go out drop me an email at darkeyce@hotmail.com.

Maybe you can teach me how to ride this thing.

Just bought the Busa a few days ago. I live in South Jersey in the Mount Laurel area. I ride the bike almost everyday. Hope to see you guys out on the road.

Hey ,I'm sorry I didn't read this before but on August 4 I'm doing a Ride4Kids. Up by Bear Mountain Its for the pediatric brain tumor foundation We meet in the Anthony Wayne rec area at 8:00a ride leaves at 9:45 check web site ride4kids.comfor more info it would be great if we could put together a ride that day.

We can always meet halfway let me know.What part of the Island do you live I travel to Babyalon and DeerPark Occationally.

<span style='color:firebrick'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>OK those of you that need your hat for Spring time.

100 hats to go... I will buy and give the 25th order free, followed with the 55th order free and the 99 order free. you do not want to be at events with a crowd and risk not being seen by your Brother and Sister Hayabusa.org members. Let's see how fast we can get these hats on some heads. Have fun and good luck.</span></span>
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back