New jacket... true!

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
I ordered another jacket but today I bought one anyway..... so i'll have 2 by tomorrow when the other arrives. This one is a Joe Rocket Ballistic series. I think it looks cool. But when I get on the throttle the dang thing chokes my neck!!!

PC084023.jpg

(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 12 2006,10:01) I ordered another jacket but today I bought one anyway..... so i'll have 2 by tomorrow when the other arrives. This one is a Joe Rocket Ballistic series. I think it looks cool. But when I get on the throttle the dang thing chokes my neck!!!
I have the Ballistic 4.0 jacket and it inflates and tries to kill you if you dont have the pants zipped to it. Especially if you have a few of the buttons undone in the heat. Nice jacket otherwise!

Hey if that coat is buggin ya, C, sell it n rock the other one if it fits better-no point rollin around getn strangled... unless you're into that sort of thing
tounge.gif

try these sites for some other gear-

power-trip.com
gpstar.net
pimpit.com (home of the portable stripper pole!)
rideicon.com

I've got a Joe Rocket Mercury leather for the cooler months and an Icon Tarmac for the warme weather. Dainese pants to ward off any road rash on the legs. They have the Dainese pants on sale at Cyclegear for 300.00

Back