New Intro

busabullet

Donating Member
Registered
Hey that new intro is very cool. Looks like you guys have been at it during the holidays !! Very nice guys thanks for all the hard work. When you get to Laguna We'll meet up I'll buy ya a Beer!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

I know this is a mistake because I don't want to start another Molly thing but what are you talking about? New Intro to what? Am I missing something here?

I don't know I still get the same old Intro page. Are you guys on dial up or dsl. I doubt it would make a difference but you never know. With the faster load speed of dsl maybe I just miss it.

Ok now I am really confused. I just switched from dsl to dial up and came to the site. I got the new Intro. Very Cool. I switched back to dsl and now I still see the new Intro. What gives. Anyway I now see what you guys are talking about and I like it.

You may still see the old site if your Internet Provider "caches" the website.

Big ISPs like AOL use farms of "cacheing" servers that save copies of popular websites. This temporary image of the website saves the provider bandwidth by serving the cached images/data instead of retrieving all new data each time.

I'm still working on the main page. It's still a bit vanilla for my tastes. So check out the main page once in a while for changes to the look. BTW new stickers & T-shirts coming too.
devil.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
EVERYONE! Please utilize the map pages and post a pic in the appropriate location. If your country is not listed yet then please use the alternate page until we post the addition. The link is below the location choices.

If you include your e-mail below the pic then people can write and perhaps ride? Is this a good idea?
devil.gif

Back