New implant allows terrorists to talk directly to God!

Now if we can only convince them of the need to talk to God. :O

Better yet that there is no God. That would solve a lot of problems.

Imagine a world where people placed a greater value on rational thought than faith and personal beliefs. No one would martyr themselves to please their God.

Interesting how "Thou Shalt Not Kill" becomes so grey when it becomes inconvenient.

Just some thoughts. I'm aware they won't be popular with some here, but they're worth consideration.

Last edited:
Better yet that there is no God. That would solve a lot of problems.

Imagine a world where people placed a greater value on rational thought than faith and personal beliefs. No one would martyr themselves to please their God.

Interesting how "Thou Shalt Not Kill" becomes so grey when it becomes inconvenient.

Just some thoughts. I'm aware they won't be popular with some here, but they're worth consideration.

Interesting...I often do wonder how every religion can be so sure that "theirs" is the only thats going to get them into heaven, and really be the only one to follow...and be worth criticizing/judging/fighting/killing/dying for. :please:
How many actually contemplate the chance that there is nothing beyond this world? :whistle:

Sorry for thread jack! Now back to the Terrorist implants!!! :thumbsup:

Back