New image seats came today!!! (pics)

Ampz

Registered
Couple of guys asked me to post some pics of my bike so I'm posting them up. Let me know what you guys think and maybe what you may suggest for my next mod

20130517_163417.jpg

20130517_163435.jpg

20130517_163500.jpg

20130517_163513.jpg

20130517_163641.jpg

Looks good, I'd suggest powder coating those pegs, rear sets, and rear passenger peg brackets black.

How does the hump pad stay on ? I know it zips but doesn't it fall backwards

I think the pad is supposed to be for the Rider, not the passenger when the hump is installed...at least that is the way it is for my Tobin seat.

Thanks guys! I am definitely getting everything powder coated, that's next step. And jedi I really don't notice any comfort difference as of yet. Only rode today for about an hour though.

How does the hump pad stay on ? I know it zips but doesn't it fall backwards

We are New Image Custom Seats, We have just completed our move from York,Pa to Myrtle Beach, SC. I am sorry we have not been on the forum for a while but we have been very busy putting our new shop together. As for the Hump pad in the above picture it is a bolt on back rest and is more than strong enough to offer support to your passenger. When you remove your back seat to install the cowl the Hump Pad comes off with the seat and it can be used with the Grab Bar installed. Be sure to visit newimageseats.com or call 843-236-7772 with any questions

We are New Image Custom Seats, We have just completed our move from York,Pa to Myrtle Beach, SC. I am sorry we have not been on the forum for a while but we have been very busy putting our new shop together. As for the Hump pad in the above picture it is a bolt on back rest and is more than strong enough to offer support to your passenger. When you remove your back seat to install the cowl the Hump Pad comes off with the seat and it can be used with the Grab Bar installed. Be sure to visit newimageseats.com or call 843-236-7772 with any questions
Glad you are all set up. I'm still loving my seats. Thanks again and hope to see you in myrtle this spring.

Does anyone know what windscreen the OP has on his bike in the first images?
And does anyone know if windscreens are interchangeable between Gen I and Gen II?

Back