New Image Seat

JohnnyRocket

Registered
Just got a New Image Seat off of Ebay last week from Josh @ Hill's Specialties. Looks sharp and is very comfortable. Excellent seat and highly recommended. Just a happy customer passing along the info on a great seat!

IMG_2283.jpg

Hey Rod,
Yes, that's the carbon fiber material for the seat. You could call Josh and see if he has the one you are looking for. I dealt with him through alot of emails and I have to say, it was one of the best buying experiences I've ever had on Ebay. His communication was professional, accommodating, ultra prompt and continuous throughout the sale. First class all the way. From what I've read on this site and Pashnit's site, New Image is the supplier of seats to Tobin. Either way, the seat is very comfortable, looks really sharp, and priced right.::18

He is a great ebayer....delt with him in the past on some small chrome things. I know all about new image...their about 1-1/2 from me. Been thinking a summer ride after a call for pre planned meet.

+1

I got the same seat.... it's great... It's funny cuz a lot of people don't know that New Image was the guy that used to make the seats for Tobin.... so why would people buy the seat with Tobin instead of new image for a hell lot cheaper..... :thumbsup: BTW, I got mine in 3 days.....

Last edited:
he still makes Tobin's seats... just never got the proper credit. Talked to him today. Great guy! I will be riding down there to get it done! (2.5 hrs away)

How comfortable is this seat? How is it compared to stock?

200% better in my opinion.... I can do 10 hrs ride now and no butt pain at all.... You also seat lower in the bike. But for those of us that love the twieties is a little bit harder to get off the bike and shift position, still I would not replace it for anything else. :beerchug:

yes he will do just about any bike.

I am going to ride up and literally hand him mine and take the new one! Seems like an awesome dude.

Back