http://www.newimageuph.com/linked/seat prices.pdf

or go here and click"pricelist"

Options Sheet

Lee says....

take the figure on the price list

under 20 guys involved take off 15%

at the 21st person 20% discount

this is for purchases, not packages

He prefers the seats are sent to one person (ie: me) and brought to him all at once to ensure the proper numbers and costs are maintained. With the history and vast numbers of group buys it is easy to figure out how quickly something like this can get screwed up.

Lee will do return shipping directly from his shop for a flat rate of $15 for US customers.

Last edited:
so basically, you get free shipping or so?

depends on how much you spend and how many guys get involved.

a front and back set with logos will run $275

at 15% you save $41.25

at 20% you save $55

I mean honestly...the standard $275 price is already $15 cheaper than the $290 tobin price to begin with.

Last edited:
yea but you still get to pay for shipping "TO" so figure $11-$25 savings + shipping costs.. some needs to start a "Free" shipping business :whistle:

Last edited:
yea but you still get to pay for shipping "TO" so figure $11-$25 savings + shipping costs.. some needs to start a "Free" shipping business :whistle:

well let's put it this way...this is the best I can offer. I am willing to use my fuel and time for free to get guys discounts in exchange for nothing in return. If it interests you great. I think Lee is giving a good break. He is definitely beating his competition, however he isn't gonna lose money to ship your seat. I don't blame him.

well heck man, I am only 300 miles away :) got free dinner here too!! :)

I have a spare seat pan... does he have foam or does he need the OEM foam?

I'm tired and may not be reading this right... but a front seat with one color and no logos is $125... anything extra for another color?

I'm tired and may not be reading this right... but a front seat with one color and no logos is $125... anything extra for another color?

any questions about pricing...I would call Lee. Tell him you spoke with Gary from the hayabusa sites about the group buy

well heck man, I am only 300 miles away :) got free dinner here too!! :)

I have a spare seat pan... does he have foam or does he need the OEM foam?

Pretty sure he needs the OEM foam. It's just a cut and recover job, with a very thin piece of his foam added on top of the OEM.

i would do this if my seat would be done by aug first... i should be home a few days after that and def want to ride my first day home

He's the one that use to do them for Tobin right?/

I have one from Him on My Busa and its awesome..have a customers 08 Im about to send him also!!

:moon:

He's the one that use to do them for Tobin right?/

I have one from Him on My Busa and its awesome..have a customers 08 Im about to send him also!!

:moon:

get them in on this ed...

use the info. He preferred you send them to one person but he will do it individually I bet.

What time frame are we looking at? Total number of seats in...end date, and how fast can he turn them around? Send off seats day 1 and back to be by when?
Ive been wanting this for a while and Im not far from him, but would like the 20% deal.:beerchug:

What time frame are we looking at? Total number of seats in...end date, and how fast can he turn them around? Send off seats day 1 and back to be by when?
Ive been wanting this for a while and Im not far from him, but would like the 20% deal.:beerchug:

run it up and he'll do it same day.

he said if we gathered 20 seats and dropped them off, he would have them done in 3 days or less. And his customers are priority.:thumbsup:

WOW thats quick. I know of two others around here that was also wanting. Ill hit them up about this:thumbsup:

just pm me numbers so we can keep count...I would say the to expect the 15%

a bulk setup would ensure count and get a higher discount but who normally wants to wait? :laugh:

My wife just called Lee and a heads up he is out of town and shutting down shop from tomorrow to the 13th of July.

Back