New Image Delivered (Custom Seats)...

MEBusa

Registered
Lee did a fantastic job. :thumbsup: I love how the seats enhanced the look of my bike. There's a noticeable difference in the way they feel as well.

Will have to get used to the back rest pad (which I only intend on using for long rides). With it on the bike, it keeps you in one position. I like to slide back, & forward at times, while riding, to adjust for comfortability. Well the back rest, will keep you from doing that. Not sure, how that will work on a long trip, anyway. Looks good though :laugh:

bseats1.jpg

bseats4.jpg

bseats2.jpg

bseats6.jpg

bseats7.jpg

bseats8.jpg

bseats10.jpg

Nice, but I like that 2Bros Black Series exhaust even better. Lookin' good!:thumbsup:

what was the process of ordering, turn around time, total cost for the new pieces? I want to likely do something like that

Seriously though. Give us the deets on ordering. Ima do it too to make the busa that I'm working on into a DREAM

what was the process of ordering, turn around time, total cost for the new pieces? I want to likely do something like that

I sent Lee an email of the request (seat details, personal info, etc..) & arranged cc payment on a Mon. morning. He said, he could ship them Mon. night, Tues. morn at the latest. I think he shipped them on Tues. Seats came out for delivery to my door on Wednesday via USPS (from PA to SC). :cheerleader:

The funny part: On Wed. I was tracking package status on PC from work, and I saw where it was out for delivery. Called the wifey, and kindly asked her to listen for the mail lady. (OK!) She called me hours later, and said, nothing came. ??? I checked the USPS website for delivery status, and saw delivery attempt failed. :wtf:

I got home from work, and saw the delivery attempt slip in the mail. Thanks wifey :banghead: This was Wed. I had to work all day on Thurs, but was off on Friday, so I picked it up from the post office, first thing on that Friday, after they opened. :cheerleader:

Got them home, opened the box, snapped some pics. Took old seats & put them back in the same box; back to the post office I went to mail Lee my seats to get my core charge back.

Looks like it was a 3 day turnaround. Lee's bill (for exactly what you see in the pics) was $635, without the core. After he received my seats, I got $250 back for the old seats. So $385 dollars was the total with exchange.

Sorry so long, but I thought the little story would be entertaining :)

very nice seats indeed.. I want to change the seats on my busa but my mind is going a million diff. ways as to what I want to do first as funds are kind of low.. :lol:

The funny part:[/B] On Wed. I was tracking package status on PC from work, and I saw where it was out for delivery. Called the wifey, and kindly asked her to listen for the mail lady. (OK!) She called me hours later, and said, nothing came. ??? I checked the USPS website for delivery status, and saw delivery attempt failed. :wtf:

I got home from work, and saw the delivery attempt slip in the mail. Thanks wifey :banghead: This was Wed. I had to work all day on Thurs, but was off on Friday, so I picked it up from the post office, first thing on that Friday, after they opened. :cheerleader:
I wouldn't be too hard on her indoors...I have had this very thing happen to me on numerous occasions with parcels and registered mail and I know that no attempt was made to deliver it because I was waiting at home myself. The mailmen were simply too bloody lazy to get off their arses and knock on the door, so they marked down that nobody was home.

Great looking seats BTW!

I don't understand the worksheet. I'm gonna email him with a MS Paint picture and see what he says

I must be dumber then hell. I was gonna go ahead and order but that is a PROCESS apparently (if I'm wrong please tell me). I'm overseas which means I'll have to wait till I get home to do it :( I really wanted to put another touch on the Hatchet Busa

@MLSDUKE1 - have your builder order it for you here in the states! I ended up calling Lee to order as well.

Back