New Image Custom Seat

snbusa

Registered
As stated, super comfortable. Great. Hope it hold up. Highly recommended. Price as shown 230 dollars.
Hard for me to pick out best photos as they are so small when I go to choose.
Sorry for upside down version. Anyway, when weather clears up I'll post some nice ones. Its very overcast and dark here this morning.

image.jpg

image.jpg

:lol:Tried another one. I'm taking the photos upside down but I'm not sure which is right side up. Sorry for the inconvenience. Nic

image2.jpg

i need to get ahold of him...still never did my rear seat...

He took a long time to do mine. Over a week not as promised but I'm so thrilled with the outcome I don't care.
Warning...this type of seat puts the family jewels in some precarious positions...you get used to it and find the best position.

Chris man, you look like a happy dude. who wouldn't be with a Busa? I'm waking up happy every morning knowing I've got her...also...noticed you polished your cans. Lots of worK?

He took a long time to do mine. Over a week not as promised but I'm so thrilled with the outcome I don't care.
Warning...this type of seat puts the family jewels in some precarious positions...you get used to it and find the best position.

Seats look great!

I went to his shop a little over a week ago and I'll say that he said he was very busy.

He's a very nice guy.

Thanks for the comment and info. I had mixed interactions with him on the phone but I wouldn't doubt for a second that he's busy. I'm sort of surprised he even picks the phone up. He's a true craftsman and tremendously talented. I think his price is totally in line with the product.

Not to threadjack, but for those interested Lee will be moving to South Carolina in the next couple of months so there may be some time when these are either not available or an increase in production time. You seat looks great, BTW!

Back