New icon i just picked up

tex_garza

Registered
i just picked this icon operator helmet up being that im in the army i couldnt help myself wat do yall think

Icon 4.jpg

Icon 2.jpg

I love that helmet..they have a Jacket and gloves to match..very nice.

I think that I'm going to buy myself a black helmet and airbrush the marine corps pattern on it. I'll post pics when I'm done

now why would u wanna waste ur time and airbrush the ***** corp on a perfectly good helmet see if the marines were important then they would make stuff for yall but ur not :rofl: just kidding

only problem with the jacket is it kinda looks like the marine corp camo but in our colors instead of their woodland or desert but the gloves match perfectly

Big fan of my Icon helmet buuuuut...I wear camo patterns too much during work for me to want it on a helmet :p

Does look good though :thumbsup:

now why would u wanna waste ur time and airbrush the ***** corp on a perfectly good helmet see if the marines were important then they would make stuff for yall but ur not :rofl: just kidding

its not that they're not important, its just that icon is following in the true pattern of things....Marines have always gotten Army hand-me-downs so in a couple years...when all the Army riders are outfitted with these helmets, then they're repaint whats left over for the Marines.:rulez: ...........:poke:

Back