New ICON Hayabusa Vest

Doesnt the design suits more to harley and goldwing riders?

Not at all. YES Harley riders pioneered the leather vest fashion, but you need to check out urban sportbike club fashion. Leather vests are extremely popular with sportbike motorcycle clubs. But the fashion has evolved a lot from what you see on Harley riders. Now you see a lot of vests that look more like bulletproof vests and other more forward fashion.

Originally Posted by rockadaous
looks good, but $250 might be a bit much. Especially since we have one on the market for $80 http://www.suzukicycles.com/Accessor...2-010744352308
The Icon cost more because its made of leather and it looks better, u get what u pay for

I will also repeat that the vest comes with a back protector that is probably worth $100.

I predict that these will not do as well as expected for the simple reason that they are so popular with MC Clubs. Well the other important consideration about clubs is that they all wear patches in the exact place they have put the kanji. For that reason, I have not worn mine once. I am always wanting to display my colors.

If it weren't a collectors item, I would probably sell it. I still might sell it at some point.

can we get some pics of the front thinker? thanks bro

the front is identical to that of the standard Regulator Vest. Google it or go to ICON's website.......Ride Icon

Also note that they told me there would be a whole line of Busa stuff coming out. so be on the lookout for jackets, helmets, gloves etc. Should be interesting. February is what they originally told me.

Not at all. YES Harley riders pioneered the leather vest fashion, but you need to check out urban sportbike club fashion. Leather vests are extremely popular with sportbike motorcycle clubs. But the fashion has evolved a lot from what you see on Harley riders. Now you see a lot of vests that look more like bulletproof vests and other more forward fashion.

I will also repeat that the vest comes with a back protector that is probably worth $100.

I predict that these will not do as well as expected for the simple reason that they are so popular with MC Clubs. Well the other important consideration about clubs is that they all wear patches in the exact place they have put the kanji. For that reason, I have not worn mine once. I am always wanting to display my colors.

If it weren't a collectors item, I would probably sell it. I still might sell it at some point.

My thoughts too. That's exactly where my patch is. LOL

Back