New hugger and(no cut) sliders

micbusathens

Registered
Check them out......Hugger by Puig.....and sliders by https://www.bike-design.com/home.php

DSC03611.jpg

DSC03615.jpg

DSC03616.jpg

DSC03613.jpg

DSC03574.jpg

DSC03617.jpg

DSC03618.jpg

DSC03619.jpg

That hugger looks good, I was thinking on a Powerbronze one for myself, but more thought required now. :beerchug:

I have a set of them no cut sliders also. Were they much trouble to put on? I really haven't looked at them. Just asking. Thanks

No trouble with the Puig fitting correctly? as in alignment issues/hitting the tire?

Early Puigs had some major fitment issues I believe..

Thanks for the pics. :thumbsup: More info on the Puig hugger please. As others have stated we were under the impression the carbon fiber was currently only available for the Gen I's. Where did you get yours?

I think it's carbon look not a real carbon fiber. even the 1st gen Puig's were carbon look.

I think it's carbon look not a real carbon fiber. even the 1st gen Puig's were carbon look.
Yes it's carbon look and was for GEN 2's.No trouble for fitting ......40 min by myself.Available at two colours .Carbon and gloss black(at least I saw those two available)

Thanks for the pics. :thumbsup: More info on the Puig hugger please. As others have stated we were under the impression the carbon fiber was currently only available for the Gen I's. Where did you get yours?
From the official representative here in Greece.Sorry I didn't kept the bag with the art No......was something like.....4342c(c for carbon)

From the official representative here in Greece.Sorry I didn't kept the bag with the art No......was something like.....4342c(c for carbon)

Ok....if I understand you correctly....you purchased it from an official PUIG representative there? Or at a local retailer in your area?

Appreciate your help. Just curious. Because maybe we can order this now. Even if it is not available in the States.

Back