New Honda Model ???

The Honda ST1300 is long overdue for an update, hopefully they did something to it cause Yamaha stepped it up in the sport touring market and jumped a little ahead of the Concourse imo. Making ABS, traction control and cruise control a standard in that class is a win for consumers imo. Kawi already has ABS & TC I see them adding the CT soon. Honda's ST when compared to the others seems out dated and drab, a solid performer well up to the task but lacking in aesthetics. I love Honda motors :thumbsup:

Yes, the ST1300 is long overdue for a major update. I do love a longitudinally mounted V engine. :thumbsup:

Hopefully they'll bring the Crosstourer to the USA. That would be awesome... and probably on its way to my garage in the next couple of years.

The ultimate scooter - CBR based 1000 cc scooter ???

They can't do any upgrades to the ST 1300. Too expensive already. Add standard Cruise Controll and they'll be charg'in 20k plus....

I'll tell you in 3 1/2 days, but it looks like a dozen baggers with ape hangers :laugh:

It does kinda look that way. I wonder about that first one though. The front tire looks slightly smaller, and those bags seem to be up a little high for a cruiser. Maybe a new sport touring bike?

The ultimate scooter - CBR based 1000 cc scooter ???

They can't do any upgrades to the ST 1300. Too expensive already. Add standard Cruise Controll and they'll be charg'in 20k plus....

::11 Dammmm!!! Thought the it was a little less than that

2012 Honda ST1300 MRSP $18,299.00
2012 Kawasaki Concours 14 MRSP 15,899.00
Difference $2400.00

If Honda revamps it will likely be in the price range of of a new BMW 1600GT....

2012 Honda ST1300 MRSP $18,299.00
2012 Kawasaki Concours 14 MRSP 15,899.00
Difference $2400.00

If Honda revamps it will likely be in the price range of of a new BMW 1600GT....

I talked to a BMW 1600 rider and he told me when you start adding the goodies to the BMW, goodies being all the nice stuff they show when advertising the bike, like the tricked out headlight it gets closer to 30K.

Weird, either my taste is left field, or I do not understand the market.

Six new models, why three 500's? A goofy Gold Wing. A 1100 that looks like a blast from the past and some small upgrades on the 600.

Back