New hobby,motorcycle wall of art and photo

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Its at this stage....now. Plan is paint the wall in Suzuki colors.{you folks help me pick} then hang some more stuff.Signs,photo,art,etc.
Then a photo of every bike I have ever owned,18 that I can remember (more to come forsure).
So far....the NY guys gotta get moved,and hang these 18 today in some sort of cool Feng Shway type of pattern.I whent with magazine ad type photo's.All on the cheap.2$ frames,photo's from my printer,Amazon deals,etc.

Rubber.

IMG_3224.JPG

I have been blessed to have so many unique are cool rides.
Brings back memory's.
A 1992 GSXR 750 first year of the water cooled.The planet got them but the U.S. had to wait one more year.
Rare Canadian Gold Edition Hayabusa.Was told by an' Org member only 2 hundred made.Shoulda kept that one.
CanAm,GasGas,Harley dirt bikes,cool shid. And now,I'm forced to ride around on my dream bike.Turbo Busa. My dream collection would start with...
Turbo Busa
Super Charged Busa
Touring Busa
Track only Busa
1/4 mile only Busa never gonna happen,but it's fun to dream. Rubb.

How I could have forgotten two more for the wall.
My first HD Bagger a 2006 FLHTC an FLHTCUI soon followed.
And this GEM. 2001 GSXR 750. What a machine!!! Weighed less than 3 of the 600's (of the BIG four) for that year. Almost as much HP as the liter bikes for that Year.

Rubb, here is a Canadian gold edition near Toronto..not far from where your daughter is going. The guy is dreaming on the price though...

They are so rare I always wonder if the one being offered for sale is my old one. This one is not. I would love to have that bike back. First thing I look at in the ad the exhaust. Mine had Vance & Hines CSone slip-ons,not usually seen every day. Thanks for the find Yellow. :thumbsup:
Rubb.

Back