New HMF Carbon Fiber exhaust can arrives today.

pashnit

Donating Member
Site Sponsor
Registered
:cheerleader: Just like Christmas. :cheerleader:

displayimage.php

Love the 'euro tip'

displayimage.php

This is a replacement for my existing can which is attached to the 4-in-1. This can is a HMF Eliptical Black Carbon Fiber Euro Tip Low-Mount Right side can. Get all that? :laugh:

Looking forward to putting this on. Looks like a direct fit only my existing system. One I have on the bike I can't replace as through the years HMF contines to change the Busa low-mount system. HMF has quite the fitment list, but they make all their stuff for you to order.

PashnitMoto is a dealer for HMF, but this is for my bike. :)

Last edited:
Comparison's sake, here's the old can. Always liked the long-low look.

(really old pic :whistle: )
hmf-800-1.jpg

hmf-800-1.jpg

I don't know why but those euro tips look way better than the rest

Euro tip is the stock configuration for the HMF can, I think there are three tips to choose from. Keep in mind HMF makes all their exhaust to order, so you could choose anything you like that they offer. :thumbsup:

Just put on a full high mount system with the carbon cans and love the growl they make!
At the same time I did the small box mod, TRE, PCIII usb, second fan, and temp relocate kit. While I had it apart did kevlar front brake lines too. Spoiled it with engine ice and water wetter too. This weekend will finish up with grill kit, HID 5 and 6K, switchback mod with the 20 led towers and replace the dash leds with blue.

Love the look of the HMF black carbon cans, no popping when down shifting either so it looks like I got the map right, cant wait to finish it and ride it!

Keep an eye on the left side pipe rubbing the upper swing arm. Mine has rubbed since new and I can't figure out how to stop it. It's not a severe rub but it concerns me that a system this expensive rubs. I've tried so many times to get in touch with HMF and been ignored, I gave up. I ride hard through the twisties and my rear suspension gets a work out. Good luck with your system. I love the sound and performance.
Nick

I have full clearance on both sides, not easy to do but I can tell you how tomorrow when I am not having to keep my eyes open with toothpicks!

:cheerleader: Just like Christmas. :cheerleader:

displayimage.php

Love the 'euro tip'

displayimage.php

This is a replacement for my existing can which is attached to the 4-in-1. This can is a HMF Eliptical Black Carbon Fiber Euro Tip Low-Mount Right side can. Get all that? :laugh:

Looking forward to putting this on. Looks like a direct fit only my existing system. One I have on the bike I can't replace as through the years HMF contines to change the Busa low-mount system. HMF has quite the fitment list, but they make all their stuff for you to order.

PashnitMoto is a dealer for HMF, but this is for my bike. :)
Hi,,,i like to have 2 of this to my old Hmf low mont full system,,,how to do
Thanks

Have the twini high mounts but I may have to call Pashnit and order those Euro tips

Love my cans and the sound is AWESOME!

Back