New here with stock busa pics!!! yea baby yea!

Texassdave

Registered
It was suggested in another thread that I post some pics of my new ride here.. So here you go! All stock (for now) 06.. Had it for 2 weeks now and just rolled over 800 miles. Love the bike so far. I come from a long..ish line of sport bikes and have always loved the way the Hayabusa looks. I actually went into the dealership to pick up a GSXR1000 but they made me a deal I couldn't walk away from on this black busa... SO I pulled the trigger on it and I haven't regretted the decision for a second!

Anyhoo, I've been lurking on this board for a couple of weeks, There seems to be a wealth of info and collective knowledge here! Thanks for giving us a forum to learn more about he busa and to swap info!

BTW, GSXcite already flamed me a bit in person for the reflectors so please find something new to "suggest" I change
smile.gif

DAMn.. looks like my photos are too big to upload... I'll follow up in a day or so with new ones..

What a darn minute!!

You cant do that! If you have been lurking around here for a while, you know we need pictures. You can't just say you'll put them on in a day or so. That ain't right! HUMPF!!!

Oh yeah, welcome to the forums...

I really want to see some pics...:(

I tell ya!!  (I'm glad I saved these links to my notepad.  BTW...notepad is nice and handy...thanks Cap!)

[*]
[*]

welcome to the org Nice, oh crap ahead of myself no bike to say nice bike too, hahaha J/K congrats on your Busa
biggrin.gif

Wait, didn't the subject line say it had pics in here. what the heck, that was a big tease...

Welcome to the planet
smile.gif

Hope you enjoy the site.......................

BUT.

post_12_60581_NoPics.gif

Well....

I guess this new Busa owner was full of "shoot"....
smile.gif

Aw, crap!
sad.gif

mad.gif

Ok. the guy logged in yesterday. So no excuse that he has not loaded pics. So should we burn him at the stake or what?
rock.gif

Whoa there ladies, let's tap the brakes a little!

Sorry to cause such an uprising of emotion over the lack of pics! I guess I've learned a lesson..
smile.gif
SOOOOOOO in order to get back in your good graces please check out the link below.

http://www.putfile.com/texassdave

Reflectors are coming off this weekend and I'm also starting the search for an undertail. Instead of asking your opinions on diffrent undertails, I'll just use the search button, I'm sure that topic has been discussed to death
smile.gif

enjoy!

smile.gif

Back