New here, Just wanted to say HI

loboboy

Donating Member
Registered
Hi guys, I am new here Gixxer.com told me to go here for Busa info, and I have been visiting for a week now and liked what I have seen.  I have just bought a 03 40th Anniversary edition and I am loving it. I will post more later to get to know some of you. Also I am in the Wichita, Ks area and if anyone is close let me know and we can hook up and go riding some time.

it is taking me a little bit to figure out your posting methods, but I got it now. here's is a pic of my new ride

Dsc00475.jpg

Welcome to the board. The orange bikes keep growing on me every time I see a picture of one. Congratulations!

hey Lobo....welcome to fantasy island....never mind...

Welcome to the known center of the motorcycling universe.

I think KS is about the only dude in yer 'hood,but I could be wrong .
Have a good 1....

Welcome and fantastic bike. I love mine to death. Here's a snap shot of it.

baby2.jpg

You know I see the Orange ones and I keep thinking of the perfect license plate...

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orangered'>GR8 PKN</span></span>

Great Pumpkin!
jump9.gif

Happy Halloween Gentleman...
11doh.gif

You know I see the Orange ones and I keep thinking of the perfect license plate...

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orangered'>GR8 PKN</span></span>

Great Pumpkin!
jump9.gif

Happy Halloween Gentleman...
11doh.gif
Revlis, LMAO................

Welcome aboard loboboy and yes I'm from the Wichita, Ks area........... so is busababy! Always looking for some riding friends.

Back