new here. hayabusa freak. making it quick and painless

2tone

Registered
I recently purchased an 08 limited blue and gold with 8000 on the clock. The bike fell into my lap and was rammed down my throat basically. I said no at first because i already have a 04 zx10 widowmaker.
Well, i guess the seller signed on the line too many times and was in finacial trouble. He sold his f350 truck for what he owed, his new mustang for what he owed, his ktm race quad for what he owed, and the busa he sold me for what he owed. Im into this sick bike for a small amount of $3900.00. THATS RIGHT!
of course i buy it right before ot snows, so the limited 500 miles on it were a wicked tease. It is by far the most comfortable bike ive ever owned. Full muzzy exhaust and header. Pc3. Lowered. Risers.fresh tires. Totally sick!

Well after my purchase , i googled my ass off. Ebay, youtube, google pics, ect.... and nomatter what i typwd in, i always saw this blue murdered out 08 of what i researched (stalked) adamwoodham1 busa. That bike is sharp and would like to use it for some ideas. Ive already started powdercoating, blackout kit, but i cant find the windscreen. I know its a series R but all the ones i see are different from that freak beak bubble he has. Any ideas of what windscreen he has?
I would message him myself but sense im new here, i cant and have no rights lol. Any help would be great and ill be sure to be a picture nut on here. I can already see you guys like busa pics. Ill keep you posted. Thankyou

I recently purchased an 08 limited blue and gold with 8000 on the clock. The bike fell into my lap and was rammed down my throat basically. I said no at first because i already have a 04 zx10 widowmaker.
Well, i guess the seller signed on the line too many times and was in finacial trouble. He sold his f350 truck for what he owed, his new mustang for what he owed, his ktm race quad for what he owed, and the busa he sold me for what he owed. Im into this sick bike for a small amount of $3900.00. THATS RIGHT!
of course i buy it right before ot snows, so the limited 500 miles on it were a wicked tease. It is by far the most comfortable bike ive ever owned. Full muzzy exhaust and header. Pc3. Lowered. Risers.fresh tires. Totally sick!

Well after my purchase , i googled my ass off. Ebay, youtube, google pics, ect.... and nomatter what i typwd in, i always saw this blue murdered out 08 of what i researched (stalked) adamwoodham1 busa. That bike is sharp and would like to use it for some ideas. Ive already started powdercoating, blackout kit, but i cant find the windscreen. I know its a series R but all the ones i see are different from that freak beak bubble he has. Any ideas of what windscreen he has?
I would message him myself but sense im new here, i cant and have no rights lol. Any help would be great and ill be sure to be a picture nut on here. I can already see you guys like busa pics. Ill keep you posted. Thankyou

Welcome to the oRg, post a picture of the screen and we can see what it is. :welcome:

Shoot Pashnit a pm. He can get you the windscreen. I know exactly which bike you are talking about and that was what started my switching over to all black and blue.

Welcome to the Org. :welcome: Tim (Pashnit) will be able to get anything, shoot him a PM and he should be able to source for you. Also don't forget the :rulez: this, :worthless: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

ok, here it goes. testing the photobucket links. after over an hour of going through my phone, sending them to email and downloading to computer, resetting photobucket, loading onto photobucket, im finally going to give you guys some pics. hope this works!

bobsbike2_zpseb210b70.jpg

Nice bike, welcome.

Please explain a bit further why one would sell a bike to you for less than half of what it's worth?
Doesn't really matter how desperate he was any dealer would have given him $6k in a heartbeat and sell it for $8k.

Back