new here. hayabusa freak. making it quick and painless

Welcome! :welcome:

You got a great deal but the '08 Blue/Gold is not a Limited version by any means that year... :beerchug:

If you posted a picture of the windscreen it would be a LOT easier, do you have a link?

The seller, also a friend, let the bike ride on craigslist and ebay to no avail for about 4 or 5 months. I guess i blame the economy for my luck. He just wanted out of his payments. I was in the right place at the right time. Ill post the screen i would like or you guys can look up member adamwoodham1 photos. As you can see from the pics of the bike apart, i already started powdercoating rearsets and what not. I also took 5 inches off the muffler. The zx10 is availible if someone needs a bike for their wife. Ill post it in the classifieds when im allowed. I only stated it was a limited because of my research on wheels. Gold ones on ebay are listed as limiteds.
thankyou for the compliments

Pashnit carries the screen you are looking for. On him and he will get you setup and going in the right direction. I know the bike you are talking about because I fell in love with it the first time I seen it on here. I bought my bike brand new in 08 because of the gold being different from everything I had seen. When I seem Adams bike it changed everything lol

My story gets better. It all started with a mild fender bender with a 91 caprice. I took the check for a broken marker light, and bought a a killer mustang roller for 1500 bucks. It was sweet. Ill post a pic after work. Then traded mustang for zx10. Then when i sell zx10, ill have my funds for the busa covers. Barter kings has nothing on me. Broken marker light to a busa. Now thats luck!

Anyone else catch the ironic picture of a Suzuki with a Muzzy system sitting next to a Kawi with a Yosh? Or is it just me? Either way, pretty pair of ladies you've got there my friend! :thumbsup:

When i posted the pic of both together on my facebook, i titled it " the reason i dont need sex anymore"

Lol you guys kill me. Yes its true im a male and ill be in need eventually, but im about 6 months out of a bad relationship and im enjoying my break with piece and quiet. Working on me for a change

Lol you guys kill me. Yes its true im a male and ill be in need eventually, but im about 6 months out of a bad relationship and im enjoying my break with piece and quiet. Working on me for a change

enjoy it...that will be the best time of your life...

Back