New helmet ordered...now I wait :-/

killerrudy

Registered
Pulled the trigger on a new brain bucket. After debating on the Shark Racer PRO-R, I decided it was just too much to validate on a helmet. So I stepped it down a notch and got the NEXX XR1R Carbon in black/Grey. Can't wait, but sadly my size is on 7-14day order waiting list from the factory. So, I am not going to get it in time for the busastampede. :please: But I can't wait to get it

xr1r-carbon-black-grey2.jpg

Nexx XR1R Carbon | X60 | Helmets UK | FORMOTORBIKES

Looks like a nice one. I am looking for a new one myself but really cant decide which one to get. I want one that is quiet and that does not have a lot of wind noise. The Schuberth S1 Helmet and the Arai Corsair V are two I am looking at but man are they expensive. Sorry you have to wait so long but I am sure it will be worth it.

NICE!!!!!i would love to get one, but my wife would kill me if i spend that much on a helmet....:deadhorse:

I have had mine for about two weeks, Its a great helmet. I got it from the Nexx dist. A lot of dealers will tell you they do not have your size sometimes.

IMG_1040.jpg

I just ordered an Oneal tirade helmet. I like the looks of it and I hope the bluetooth is good too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Love the looks of the XR1R. I have a couple of the X60s for the cruiser, and they're very well made. I've had my eye on the XR1R for some time now, but haven't pulled the trigger.

Looks like a nice one. I am looking for a new one myself but really cant decide which one to get. I want one that is quiet and that does not have a lot of wind noise. The Schuberth S1 Helmet and the Arai Corsair V are two I am looking at but man are they expensive. Sorry you have to wait so long but I am sure it will be worth it.

On compacc.com, they have the Corsair V for $449 clearance. It is the silver one though. I'm thinking of getting the Aria Profile on clearance for $299.

Pulled the trigger on a new brain bucket. After debating on the Shark Racer PRO-R, I decided it was just too much to validate on a helmet. So I stepped it down a notch and got the NEXX XR1R Carbon in black/Grey. Can't wait, but sadly my size is on 7-14day order waiting list from the factory. So, I am not going to get it in time for the busastampede. :please: But I can't wait to get it

xr1r-carbon-black-grey2.jpg

Nexx XR1R Carbon | X60 | Helmets UK | FORMOTORBIKES

nice lid.

i own the Arai Corsair V not that quite, all those exposed air channels makes wind noise...any rough surface will make more wind noise...but i'd never sell it super comfy

Back