New Hayabusa owner

Vtwin

Registered
Hi all, just joined the forum.
Bought a 07 Hayabusa last week, great condition and a few tasty extras. Having recently sold my 2015 S1000rr I am looking forward to getting out on this beast. Great forum with lots of info

processed(2).jpeg

processed(1).jpeg

processed.jpeg

processed(4).jpeg

processed(3).jpeg

That was my 3rd rr. Great bike but too much money in them. I race a Yamaha 600 and i dont get out on the road bike enough. Alot of money sitting in a garage. Im sure the busa with keep me happy.

Nice bike you got there! Like the graphics.
Are you looking to tour more on the Busa? Ireland might have one or two cool places to mototour - don't know, never been there, on my list - but you'll find lots of info here on how to set the Busa up for that kinda thing.
:welcome:

That was my 3rd rr. Great bike but too much money in them. I race a Yamaha 600 and i dont get out on the road bike enough. Alot of money sitting in a garage. Im sure the busa with keep me happy.
The fella who had my bike traded it on an S1000RR, kind of ironic you went the other way.

Welcome to a great forum and congrats on a great choice. I think a bit too much is made of the litre bikes; they're super fast but as you said, will tend to sit in the garage. You bought a great, comfortable, ultra capable bike. I think you'll love it and enjoy putting many miles on it.

Back