New Hayabusa owner from Arizona

r1ace2000

Registered
Just bought my first Hayabusa, a 2019 with 425 mile on it. In the pic is my 2019 Busa, 2000 R1 (10k miles on it), Road Glide, and wife's Ninja 400.

IMG_1316.jpg

I just got my answer from my other post on the same picture....

I like those gen 1 R1s....those were cool bikes...and even your wife is a rider so that's real cool....

Not long ago I had 4 bikes in my garage...now I'm down to 1 and it's great to not have to worry about all that maintenance....

I think I was up to 8 bikes for a time.....I even had a maintenance schedule to track when the bikes were due. My brother used to refer to them as the "fleet" but he was no better as he had around 10 bikes or so and still has around 8....

Just bought my first Hayabusa, a 2019 with 425 mile on it. In the pic is my 2019 Busa, 2000 R1 (10k miles on it), Road Glide, and wife's Ninja 400.

View attachment 1636246
Great collection you got, hope one day I have something similar. I'd say definitely get the ecu flashed at minimum and after it's broken in good get out on a dyno and tuned.

Not long ago I had 4 bikes in my garage...now I'm down to 1 and it's great to not have to worry about all that maintenance....

I think I was up to 8 bikes for a time.....I even had a maintenance schedule to track when the bikes were due. My brother used to refer to them as the "fleet" but he was no better as he had around 10 bikes or so and still has around 8....
I think Mtv said it best "Too Much Is Never Enough!"

Back