new harley commercial

Friend has a Heritage Classic that he paid $30,000 for. He bragged that he
had it up to 90 the other day. That's not 1/2 throttle on my Zook Bandit,
and it cost 3,000:laugh:

Loved the Dew Rag Harley Head Protection :laugh:

Also, am I the only one who thought that was a TASTELESS Buell ending :whistle:

I read where Eric was madder than :devil: by the way they ditched his Company .

I don't bash other Americans. There is enough people in the world doing it.

I think Buell's contract expires next spring if I remember what I read. Hopefully Erik Buell will go on his own again or partner up with somebody who realizes his potential.

Loved the Dew Rag Harley Head Protection :laugh:

Also, am I the only one who thought that was a TASTELESS Buell ending :whistle:

I read where Eric was madder than :devil: by the way they ditched his Company .

Mad that they ditched his company or that they filled the spot with a Korean motorcycle company.... :laugh: I am not sure which one is worse :dunno:

That video! ,, although funny just seemed wrong an unfair... but still very funny :laugh: thought about sharing it with my riding buddies but most of them are on Harleys that love them more than life itself.

how is it unfair......

if suzuki tried to re-badge a 1978 GS1000, as the coolest, most bad-ass....only a real man can ride it bike.....and sell it for $18k, we would all laugh at them.

the sad part is, HD is selling a "lifestyle" wrapping it in the American flag and telling people to "buy american"....and people actually are.

AMEN. :banghead: I can never understand why some people need to do so. On that note, here's a pic of my OTHER ride :)

83851-kromdom-albums-4944-02-rkc-picture29817-2-tone-pearl-white-and-tangelo.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome Bike, I love it!

QUOTE=kromdom;2417753]AMEN. :banghead: I can never understand why some people need to do so. On that note, here's a pic of my OTHER ride :)

83851-kromdom-albums-4944-02-rkc-picture29817-2-tone-pearl-white-and-tangelo.jpg
[/QUOTE]

AMEN. :banghead: I can never understand why some people need to do so. On that note, here's a pic of my OTHER ride :)

I don't understand what narrow minded people continue to bash other peoples rides. Posted on this so many times until it is ad nauseam, I still think it is penis envy. Some of the folks that create this crap probably just graduated from a tricycle to a motorcycle....it's childish, immature and stupid.

"It's not what you ride, but that you ride"

Back