New GUY

WarBlade

Registered
Just thought id say whats up to everyone.....well next month im goin Bike Shopping...and the BUSA is realy what im goin for mainly because im a big boy 6'3 340pounds...lots of my friends keep telling me this bike is to big....so what im asking you guys is give me your input...im not a racer but i tend to speed..i just want a bike thats user friendly and very comfortable...and no Cruizers please hehehe so your input please..... herez a self pic..and hope next month i can join you guys as a acutal BUSA owner...thanks guys....

Welcome aboard...

You will find that there are a lot of BIG FREAKIN GUYS!! on the board. You will fit right in... Comfortwise they should be your best bet for gettin her to fit well.

Welcome to the board! You won't be dissapointed with the 'Busa!

Cute chick, she got any sisters? Looks like you're quite a ladies man.

The busa sounds like the bike for you.
More accel than anyone else,
and not an aggresive body position(like a gsxr).
But watch that throttle, especially if its your first bike.

LOL yea she has sisters just check your local Shopping malls lol..........

yea i road a gsxr1000 and didnt like it at all...im to fat for that bike hehehehe...and the busa was realy nice..

so july 15th is the date local shop having sale i guess

LOL yea she has sisters just check your local Shopping malls lol..........

yea i road a gsxr1000 and didnt like it at all...im to fat for that bike hehehehe...and the busa was realy nice..

so july 15th is the date local shop having sale i guess
Welome. The gixx1000 just feels so light. You will be fine with the Busa. Little at a time though, get use to it.

you don't need a sale to buy a busa.... if you call around, you should be able to get one below 10k out the door no problem. sales are just gimmicks.

welcome! Your g'friend should fit nicely on the back of da busa!

Normally I'd say.....the Bus ain't really a beginers ride....but I think you'll slow it down quite a bit (no offence...I'm kind of heavy too) They are a nice and comfortable ride and have tons of power.......just make sure you respect it and you'll be fine.
If you were a small guy the Bus isn't the best choice due to it's wickedly fast nature.....but if you had no trouble with the 1K you'll be fine on a Bus.
And welcome to the coolest board on the net.

Welcome aboard...

You will find that there are a lot of BIG FREAKIN GUYS!! on the board.  
I think he should have said BIG FREAKS instead
laugh.gif
Nice looking woman you got there.
Just kidding
Welcome to the board

WarBlade,
Welcome aboard. Assuming you have some riding experience, I think a Busa would be a good bike. Being a big guy myself, I find it pretty damn comfortable. Especially when I sit on the R1, GSX-R 1000, etc. I think those would be soooo uncomfortable (please don't flame me guys).

Anyway, if you wind up getting a Busa, the first thing you'll notice is that the windscreen blasts air at your torso. Get a double-bubble. I've got a PowerBronze, but others swear by the ZG (Zero Gravity), and there's another one that I can't remember the name of. It will make riding at high-speed (56mph in case Big Brother is listening) much nicer.

Also, you may want to get some clipons. I would highly recommend the Helibars (helibar or helibars.com). They raise the bars up and out a bit. Mike has loaned me a set of his Reaper Risers that I will install in conjunction with the Helibars for a bit more comfort. Others on this forum have used the Genmar (sp?) risers.

Good luck. Make the right choice, and DON'T disappoint us!
tounge.gif

Welcome to the board. First of all, unless i missed it you didn't state if you had any riding experience..... LEt us know that if you will.

As for the BUSA, a better sports/sportstouring bike aint ever been built. Its all the hype you've heard and then some you aint never dreamed... but i could be biased
laugh.gif

Back