New Guy!

Got-Busa?

Donating Member
Registered
Just thought I would stop in and say hello. I have looked at the 03's a few times in the last couple weeks and wish I hadn't sold my 01. Anything change on the 03's other than forks/black/gold and color sceams?
rock.gif

Just a little background on me, I'm 22 and an Air Traffic Controller in the USAF. I have owned all sorts of fast vehicles (98 CBR 900RR, 00 R1, a few Mustang Cobra's) and want another Hayabusa.

Anyone know any dealers selling the 03's for around $9,300 *NEW*? I'll travel just about anywhere within reason for price difference.

Keep up the great site for Hayabusa info.

Josh

welcome to the board... I saw a post today for new '03 for $9500 excuding tax. in Louisiana. lemme know if you want the link.

Differences you mentioned are all there is. forks, color scheme, no Blue/Black!!!! damit.

I'm not worried about tax because it will be licensed and titled in Oregon and they don't have sales tax!

I have my eye on the silver/gray, it would look perfect with my 03 Dark Shadow Gray Cobra!

Well on the colors, the stripes on the 03's look a lot like the GSXR's. Looks good and a change, but it would seem they would keep the flagship different?!?!
Get a quote from Chicago cycle

Kevin in Va.

I bought my '03 close to you for $9399.....

Email me direct and I'll let you know where. A few other guys have bought for this price after I told them. Or look at some of my older posts....

smile.gif

Yep that's the only difference, titanium nitrade coated forks and color scheme. I thought I saw a post for a new 02 for 7900-8000 on here yesterday, look through the threads and see, unless you have your heart set on an 03........Welcome!

A buddy from work bought a CBR 600 F4i on Saturday and I spent all day Sunday teaching him to ride it. So it looks like I will try and pick up an 03 Busa this week but anything can happen.

Thanks for all the price recommendations, I sent a couple of you emails.

Josh

Back