New guy with new Busa saying hello and looking for some advice..

I'm so excited, I should have this all installed by the weekend, I'll keep you guys posted..I think I found a new home.. This will get me away from them mustang forums :)

:welcome: to the board . . .:laugh:

Dump pipes seem to have a bad reputation among people who don't have them. Keep in mind that your turbocharger itself muffles noise somewhat, making turbo bikes with dump pipes not as loud as a sidewinder, or Brock pipe, or other loud four into ones that nobody ever seems to be concerned about when it comes to noise. There are a million Harleys out there that are much louder than turbos - they are probably the most annoying bikes on the road when it comes to sound.

The bottom line is this: a turbo bike with a dump pipe is not as loud as you think. Also, you can be as annoying as you want to sometimes with anything - its all in the wrist . . .:beerchug:

:thumbsup:

I started her up today and the dumps are not that loud and I was inside a garage..I think I'll keep em...

I'm surprised how my dump pipe is not as loud as my race pipe I had on NA build, before turbo.... It's sounds fine to me, not to loud.... Maybe on long trips it might.... Not sure, but I do have a 3 bolt pipe/muffler I can put on for those... If I want

Back