Registered
new to the site.here's my bike. 240rwhp zx10r

lowered_002.jpg

welcome to the board!!
biggrin.gif

...please be reminded that this is a busa board
wink.gif

Welcome to a world of stock to 700HP Busa's

What is your HP without that nitrous and if you don't mind , post your engine mods .

My thoughts exactly Shenoyp.....and shame on him for coming in here with a juiced up Kawi thinking we're impressed.

there goes the neigborhood.............  
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|04busaVA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120262689 -->

Welcome. I hear the wood block kickstand mod is a good one Kawasaki recommends.
smile.gif
Looks like a nice ride.
Good luck. I don't know what kind of reception you expect on a fully Hayabusa board, but if you are wise enough, you will find GREAT people hear as apposed to all the other boards you are on..... IF you are wise enough. If you know what I mean you will figure it out. If you're simply yet another troll, you will be mentally smacked around awhile before we tire of you and move on. Keep in mind we get a lot of crap like this and tend be a lil jumpy sometimes. It gets old.

Perhaps a little background would be nice: how old are you, how many bikes you own [owned], years riding, what lead you to a 10, times at the strip, favorite color, what brand full leathers you wear?

WELCOME to the board, and yes as you have already heard we are a Hayabusa board, but the way I see it we are brothers on two wheels....and Im glad you found us. Great place to hangout!

Welcome to the board, I think the bike is sick! I'm interested to know more about it, but I too wonder. Why such a short intro, no background info or anything.

Troll or not the bike is sick and I know the added inches are needed to prevent wheelies through downtown in 4th gear LOL. Welcome to the board and f/u with more info.

Welcome to the board I'll have to agree if trolling not interested, If you have hung around awhile and just like the board KOOOOOL you'll catch a little slack just cause but you will be welcome thats what this site is, its Great help keep it that way. Very nice 10R more pics

cool bike , you got a turbo on that ? or are you claiming 240 hp on spray ?
Its not a very clear pic, but there appears to be a NX bottle under the seat,improperly mounted I might add unless he removed the siphon tube.NJ.

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120285220 -->

Back