new guy saying hello

That is a really nice looking bike for the price! Great to have you as part of the Busa .org family. Can’t wait to see what personal touches you will add while making it your own!
Welcome this is Awesome unseen except photos 3500 looking that clean deal. Should be 6k straight up. There is a story there or a real need to sell.?

Darn I’m in Stuart would love another busa to ride with. Don’t see many Busas in DesMoines area. Saw a red one the other day lowered and streched. Wanted to think he was fast. Looked at him pointed at my turbo and he still wanted schooled so I did.

I almost never see any sport bikes in my neck of the woods. Mostly Harleys with a few metric cruisers thrown in the mix.

Hello , and welcome . Would like to take this time to warn you stay away from any thread posted by me . It could cost you some money on cool Hayabusa parts . Time installing them , and maybe a unhappy wife about your new hobby ;)

In that case I will read all your posts very carefully. My wife is already having a bad day today. When she woke up I was still breathing:shocked:

Doug

About an hour
east of you
in Grinnell .

Exit 182
on I-80 .

IMG_1887.JPG

Put a RED zip tie on the right foot peg & a lemon yellow on the left . . .

Not sure how long the snail mail will take to deliver them ?

Should be a simple swap out from stock to lowered .

Hope you enjoy these 200 MPH black foot pegs .

Will post pictures with @piratediverjefff .

If you ever visit in California . . .

Be sure to stop by .

Red, *<(;{)-

:devil:

Last edited:
Red,
Not sure I will make it back to Cali but I used to be in your neck of the woods around 1983/4. I lived in La Habra for a year, 8th grade, got in trouble for skipping school and catching the bus to the beach on a fairly regular basis.

Red,
Not sure I will make it back to California
but I used to be in your neck of the woods
around 1983 / 1984 .

I lived in La Habra for a year ,
8th grade , got in trouble
for skipping school and
catching the bus
to the beach
on a fairly
regular basis .

Johnny's Speed & Chrome had a warehouse in La Habra ~ their retail store was in Buena Park off interstate 5 *

Worked for their manufacturing facility in Chino ~ welding up roll bars , tow bars & sand rail chassis *

fastback_zpsw07n2eow.jpg

Last edited:
Bike looks very clean and Pristine. Hope you get it soon. Like taking candy from a baby. I pity anyone that is afraid of a liter bike.

You will have butter flies when you get it.
Kudos

Tony

Back