New guy from NJ with a quick question...

NJBusa

Registered
Well first off...Hello guys and gals. New to the forum and new to the Hayabusa game. I have been an avid rider up until two years ago when I got into a pretty bad crash. Took the last two years off to shake it all off but I am back...I just recently picked up a really clean 2007 Hayabusa and have just one question, which is: On the left side/clutch side of the clip ons there is a lever that I was told is to help with cold starts. Is this true and what position is it to be in during riding? Only reason I ask is because I know it is fuel injected but it seems to resemble a choke for a carb'd bike. Sorry if this is a newb question but these damn interwebs don't have any answers so figured I would visit the forums. Thanks in advance guys.

it is a throttle advance. it should raise your idle a bit.
it will keep it from dying when it's cold.

:welcome: to the ORG. :beerchug:

where in NJ... and should I go see if my 07 is still here

HA! Central NJ...to give a more exact area which most people can relate to is right near Sandy Hook....anddd ummmmm if your bike is blue and clean and one hell of a ride then ummmm...yea I'd check...jk

I moved up here from Hamilton/Prinction. I have friends near you. Union Beach, Long Branch Harley, and other towns around there

I moved up here from Hamilton/Prinction. I have friends near you. Union Beach, Long Branch Harley, and other towns around there

Ah yep Union beach in relatively close...if you are around these neck of the woods and see a blue 2007 Busa and Blue 2006 zx14 be sure to say "Hey I know you!" lol

Back