'New grips

Busa_05

Busa Legend
Donating Member
Registered
Has anyone actually seen those carbon fiber grips with the kanji on them and 'busa' written in red?

I'm trying to decide if they would look good or cheesy, or...? I can't find any chrome grips I really like for the money. I would like brushed chrome grips with just a kanji on them, but haven't seen any; they all say 'Hayabusa.'

Any opinions?

Here they are on mine.

BabyJ-CFGripsGasCapandTripleTreeCover.jpg

Aha! Sweet! That's exactly what I was thinking of doing to my bike. I have a black and silver, and was thinking of getting carbon fiber clutch and brake levers, and mirrors and then doing the grips. I like your look!

Are those grips comfortable, BS?

The grips are very soft and comfortable. I've got the chrome look mirrors on there also.

i had bought those grips,,but wouldn't fit due to the little plastic lip at both ends of the throttle tube,,that the stock grip ends are molded for,,should i just shave them off or is there a certain grip that has those lips on the ends,,thought i might bring this up

i had bought those grips,,but wouldn't fit due to the little plastic lip at both ends of the throttle tube,,that the stock grip ends are molded for,,should i just shave them off or is there a certain grip that has those lips on the ends,,thought i might bring this up
good question. i bet BS can answer it.
wink.gif

I had to shave a little off mine on the throttle side as well. Didn't find that out until I went for the first ride and the throttle would stay open like cruise control. I trimmed it right away. LOL.

Back