New Grips on the Market

RonnieTheBull

Registered
I know when I posted pics of my bike alot of people were curious as to what type of Grips I had...I just came across these Driven Gel Grips that apparently were just released on the market....very similar in look however they appear to be more affordable...could be a great alternative...they look great :thumbsup:...costs that I am seeing are around $50

2rrt5p5.jpg

look a bit like a Rizoma knock off.. Do like the look myself..

GR205A-Dimensions.jpg

Here are the Rizoma's I want

GR213GripsAllColors.jpg

Last edited:
Yea I have the Rizoma grips and ends on mine....love'em..thought these looked very similar...maybe a cheaper alternative $50 :beerchug:

Last edited:
Yea I have the Rizoma grips and ends on mine....love'em..thought these looked very similar...maybe a cheaper alternative
yea a bit cheaper... the Rizoma's (first ones) are $59.. the second picture, they run $155

Did you get the long or short bar ends and how do you like them? I have Variobar clip-ons and was not sure which way to go on the bar ends.. I am going to fill the clip-ons with lead shot to dampen vibrations..

yea a bit cheaper... the Rizoma's (first ones) are $59.. the second picture, they run $155

Did you get the long or short bar ends and how do you like them? I have Variobar clip-ons and was not sure which way to go on the bar ends.. I am going to fill the clip-ons with lead shot to dampen vibrations..

Yea depending on which ends you go with you would be knockin on a hundred when said and done...two for the new design...I went with the Conical ends...I suppose they are the longer ones...I love the set up all together...no problems at all with vibration or discomfort at the grip...and the over all look it great...the second photo is the exact set up I have...great products

2e34gfk.jpg

2eamog2.jpg

:drool: hope by spring bash I can have my Rizoma's (Hey did you happen to see the reason behind the "ventilated" levers?)

Got a link for the Driven Gel Grips?

cheers
ken

As Busa159 provided...also know that Motomummy has them....of course you may wanna try the board sponsors as well...sure one of them has to have some....another thing to keep in mind with these grips is that is doesn't appear you would have to change the throttle cable cam...something you will have to do with the Rizomas...again not a huge deal...but maybe a factor for some...

Here are the Rizoma's I want

GR213GripsAllColors.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about getting these also. Debating if I want to pay the $155 price tag, especially since there isn't a place I can go to physically see or feel them.

Back