New Graphics - Face Lift

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
First off I want to give a huge Thank you to KennyMac! Dealing with this gent has been an awesome experience. KennyMac has been helping me with a new Graphics kit for the Busa, and everything from start to finish has been great. I thought I would support a board member instead of goint to TapeWorks, and am I glad I did! Wow, if you could see all the decals, quality, and attention to detail in this kit...well...I guess I'm biased, but compared to some other graphics kits, KennyMac's kits are...as he would say..."The Ducks Nuts"!

Secondly, it is very hard to take good pictures of the graphics. One, Im not great at photos, secondly, KennyMac used a reflective material that glows at night, so the camera flash sorta bleeds out the colors. The yellow is actually a very nice Carbon Fiber Gold, and the red Hayabusa, and "R" are also Carbon Fiber red. The photos do no justice compared to viewing in person.

Front View
head+on.jpg

UpClose View - again, with the direct sunlight, and my bad photo skills, I was not able to capture the Carbon Fiber weave in the vinyl material.
close.jpg

A few more side Photos - I haven't decided if Im going to keep the falcons on or not at this point, but thought I would try em on for awhile.

left.jpg

right.jpg

Here's a photo in Low Light conditions to show how the light reflective material sorta works.

low+light.jpg

And here's a photo taken in total darkness, with only the flasj from my camer to illuminate the bike. The Graphics just "Pop". And what is sorta neat, is you can see all the color and detail of the graphics at night...really different compared to before.

at+night.jpg

Looks good! Not sure about the falcon either, but kinda hard to tell. How about a full side shot on the stands in the daytime?

Back