New Goldwing

Waiting patiently for the EICMA show next week. Every other ( nearly )manufacturer has been throwing out bread crumbs the past two weeks. Will Suzuki underwhelm us once again or show us some tasty morsels? I for one am hoping Ducati stuffs the 1260cc testastretta motor in the Supersport to compete with the Superduke GT! But that's just me...

I said screw it and made my own BusaWing !
113 liters of storage , 5.5 gallons @ 45 mpg avg with highs in the low 50 mpg , 565 pounds as pictured full of fuel . The more I think about it the
Wing would never fit the bill of my need for speed on occasion . Its hard to beat when your tour rig can run high 9's in the 1/4 mile , run 175 mph with bags ,
196 mph Without , and wheelie anytime you desire. Center stand is what I miss .
20171028_113742_HDR.jpg
20171028_205749.jpg

Now that's a nice setup I wish I got close to 50 mpg. lol I'm right at 300lbs and I get right at 40mpg when taking it easy

I miss my 1600GT, and for those of you who dont know, BMW is now marketing a BMW 1600B bagger.

I do like the wings, and may just have to pick one up in next year or two.

Waiting patiently for the EICMA show next week .

Every other ( nearly ) manufacturer
has been throwing out bread crumbs
the past two weeks .

Will Suzuki underwhelm us once again
or show us some tasty morsels ?

I for one am hoping Ducati stuffs
the 1260cc testastretta motor
in the Supersport to compete
with the Superduke GT !

But that's just me . . .

I'd love to have a new Wing don't want to lay out that much cash.With me being 150 lbs. myself that 90 lb. weight decrease sounds good to me I own a 89 so the wife could ride and be comfy.I ride solo on the Busa now and nothing takes its place.

Back