New Goldwing

busafan08

Registered
Hi guys some of you might know I also have a 03 wing and honda today just announced a all new 2018 wing the currant version is basically been out since 2001 looks pretty awesome with a lot of gizmo don t think i get one as my big touring days are over anyway just thinking the Japanese might finally start bringing out new established models like the busa maybe a new Busa is around the corner guys :thumbsup:

Was reading this the other day they had a pattern for aver interesting front end suspension. Lots of neat things coming out Honda has bike with duel clutch transmission.

Ill be buying one in two years . let any bugs be worked out , enjoy my bird then retire it to local riding or pass on to wife as her upgrade .

Wasn't the Goldwing redesigned a couple years ago??
With the short windshield, and optional short or tall passenger seat section.
I want one of those.

Like sixpack said, those short screen ones look really nice, but I’ve always been worried about the weight. Some coworkers have older ones and swear that you don’t feel the weight once rolling, but I have no personal experience.

Like sixpack said, those short screen ones look really nice, but I’ve always been worried about the weight. Some coworkers have older ones and swear that you don’t feel the weight once rolling, but I have no personal experience.

I've sat on a few of them, liked it, but never got to ride one.
Friend's neighbor has one(think its 04).
I've helped him pick it up before.
Of the many times he's "dropped it" in his driveway.
It just kinda leans over at 45 degrees, lol, no damage.
I put my back towards the side, and walk it back up. Otherwise, it takes some serious effort to just grab it and yank it upright.
They are Heavy!

The Goldwing is so much a 2-wheeled car though. It's a magnificent long-distance touring tool, but it's just so "retired". The BMW 1600 is a bit more inspiring but in it's effort not to be a "German Goldwing" it ended up an aesthetically unbalanced, ugly bike. Of course BMW will put out an ugly bike, they just have to be amazingly good apparently. This is my problem. Anyone would have to consider themselves lucky to have either of these bikes, but I just can't see myself wiping the drool off their tanks. Maybe I'm the problem. Maybe I need to finally admit that I'm growing up and adults enjoy the ride not just the thrill. Or maybe I need a great Gen 3 soon......

Sorry for putting this in the wrong section I was just so excited and I think a busa gen 3 is coming soon this is not a old mans bike as they handle pretty good for there size the new one i imagine will handle even better with 90 pounds knocked off it there is a few vids on a guy called yellow wolf at deals gap where he dances well with his yellow wing SIXPACK that is the FB6 C10 good idea to wait a couple of years to fix the minor issues it might have :thumbsup:

tenor.gif

Sorry for putting this in the wrong section I was just so excited and I think a busa gen 3 is coming soon this is not a old mans bike as they handle pretty good for there size the new one i imagine will handle even better with 90 pounds knocked off it there is a few vids on a guy called yellow wolf at deals gap where he dances well with his yellow wing SIXPACK that is the FB6 C10 good idea to wait a couple of years to fix the minor issues it might have :thumbsup:

I know a group of local pricks who went to the Dragon a few years ago. They are pretty fast riders too.
They actually ran across the guy on the yellow Goldwing, and apparently nobody knew who he was.
He told them he'd race them through there, losers go home.
At the end, he was waiting for them, and told them to get off his mountain! Lmao! Apparently they went home too, tails tucked and pissed off! I'de have loved to have seen it!

I know a group of local pricks who went to the Dragon a few years ago. They are pretty fast riders too.
They actually ran across the guy on the yellow Goldwing, and apparently nobody knew who he was.
He told them he'd race them through there, losers go home.
At the end, he was waiting for them, and told them to get off his mountain! Lmao! Apparently they went home too, tails tucked and pissed off! I'de have loved to have seen it!

Gotta be talking about Yellow Wolf....

Back