New GN'R

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
If anybody (besides me) is looking forward to the new GN'R cd this year, check out this site. It has video and audio downloads of pretty much every new song from the upcoming cd as well as older hits played by the new band. This site is nothing new, but just felt like sharing for those who don't know. They always update, too.

http://www.newgnr.com/newgnr.html

Been a fan for years,I like Robin,but Slash's shoes are gonna be hard to fill.

Back in the late 80's or early 90's, before Ticketmaster made you use a lottery to even stand in line and get tickets, I waited for hours for tickets to a Guns show...turned out to be one of the best shows I've ever seen...ahh, the good old days...
biggrin.gif

I miss the old GN'R...

(VaBusa @ Sep. 08 2006,08:18) Back in the late 80's or early 90's, before Ticketmaster made you use a lottery to even stand in line and get tickets, I waited for hours for tickets to a Guns show...turned out to be one of the best shows I've ever seen...ahh, the good old days...
biggrin.gif

I miss the old GN'R...
Miss anti hair band going to see GN'R?!?!?!?!

My oh my........

(vman1300 @ Sep. 08 2006,09:09)
(VaBusa @ Sep. 08 2006,08:18) Back in the late 80's or early 90's, before Ticketmaster made you use a lottery to even stand in line and get tickets, I waited for hours for tickets to a Guns show...turned out to be one of the best shows I've ever seen...ahh, the good old days...
biggrin.gif

I miss the old GN'R...
Miss anti hair band going to see GN'R?!?!?!?!

My oh my........
Trust me, I had NO BIG HAIR then either LOL

GNR was the best...proud owner of all of their music and soooooo, sooooo, sooooo much better than Queenswhatstheirpuss...
tounge.gif

Yeah maybe your are right.....but at least Geoff Tate does not need a tele-prompter with the song lyrics like MR Rose does, lol......

GN'R did record some great music. Probably one of my fav's is Rocket Queen. I have that one in the MP3 to listen while I ride.

New songs I like are: Catcher in the Rye, Chinese Democracy, The Blues, and IRS. Don't care for Oh My God all that much. I hope that song is different on the new cd than the version that was released on the End of Days OST in 99.

And yeah, Rocket Queen is one of my faves too.

(vman1300 @ Sep. 08 2006,09:22) Yeah maybe your are right.....but at least Geoff Tate does not need a tele-prompter with the song lyrics like MR Rose does, lol......

GN'R did record some great music. Probably one of my fav's is Rocket Queen. I have that one in the MP3 to listen while I ride.
Hey, like so many rockers, the drugs take their toll...hence, the invention of teleprompters LOL

I heard "Used to Love Her" last week on the radio...I love that song...
wink.gif

(vman1300 @ Sep. 08 2006,10:19)
(VaBusa @ Sep. 08 2006,09:50) "Used to Love Her"
Dedicated to all my ex GF's.......
I started singing it here at work; all the gals chimed in and we had a good laugh...
wink.gif

Now I wish I had a GNR CD on hand...

What's the odd's on the Primadonna (Axl Rose) will actually showing up for a show??? anyone, anyone
rock.gif

(1320Busa @ Sep. 08 2006,11:26) What's the odd's on the Primadonna (Axl Rose) will actually showing up for a show??? anyone, anyone  
rock.gif
Bwahahahaha!!
Guns n Roses is just Roses now w/o Slash right?
laugh.gif
Pathetic band.

GnR = wheres that barf smiley?
tounge.gif

Mid 80's they were the s*** ! With only half the group , don't know if I'll buy a new CD .

I have 4 or 5 dvds of them one is a concert in japan check out fye they have tons of hair band dvds I have 20 or so tried to make copies them but the computer always seperates the audio from the video can do movies all day long just not these damn music vids

(guido4512 @ Sep. 08 2006,10:46)
(1320Busa @ Sep. 08 2006,11:26) What's the odd's on the Primadonna (Axl Rose) will actually showing up for a show??? anyone, anyone
rock.gif
Bwahahahaha!!
Guns n Roses is just Roses now w/o Slash right?
laugh.gif
Pathetic band.

GnR = wheres that barf smiley?
tounge.gif
Axl was the primary songwriter... they'll be just fine. Izzy even played a few shows with the new band. If you've heard Velvet Revolver (slash, duff, matt), they only have a few decent songs like Fall to Pieces. Also remember Slash's Snake Pit? Didn't think so.... lol.

Back