New From Ohio

instigator1225

Registered
Hello

from north east ohio,just picked up my first busa, 2000 14k miles.. came with a giant travel seat,rlink,pc3.vance and hines slip-ons,42t rear sprocket and a filter although the name slips my mind at the moment. and a bunch of vortex goodies. absolutely love this bike...to the point i am already looking for a second one....and hate it...

this is it the day i picked it up.
CF39E12E-9C8E-4412-9917-69EFD255EAB4_zps0atetxqd.jpg

needless to say i removed the travel seat for a stock seat,ditched the big second wind deflector.
the rlink was a complete nightmare and liked to kill the fuel pump no matter the button sequence so i ripped that out of the bike and had a few good trouble free days,then three days ago the pc3 decided to die...checked all the wireing and couldnt find the issue so i removed that also...drivability greatly improved for part throttle and also felt alot quicker through the rpms.

I dont have to much planned for this one,kind of just want to get it running solid with a schnitz ecu,full exhaust.

any ways i figured i would have a bunch of questions eventually so i figured i would join and say hello

Welcome, and you can upload directly to the board, no need to host the pic elsewhere.

Welcome aboard! Digging the scoot! If I recall correctly white of any variety is without a doubt the fastest color.

Back