new from long island ny

516rider

Registered
new here looking to pic up a busa soon somewhere towards the end of january. i dont know if anyone can help with this but does anyone know of any dealers on long island or in the city that still have an 08 in orange and black. if not im just going to pick up an 09 thanks for the help

:welcome:

I dont know any dealers personally. You might try Ebay. I was lucky enough to get a good bike there . . .

:welcome:aboard. Just give a ring to your dealers and ask... I don't think there are to many dealers posting their actual inventory online.

where on the Island are you from , formula one would be your best shot as they have several stores , just did some shopping at maximum motorsports in river head before christmas for a couple of quads and a dirt bike they also treated me very good :welcome:

im from lynbrook not sure where formula one is but will look them up thanks for the help and yes as soon as i get it ill post up pics

the riverhead shop is ok, I'd check with PDBusa he knows some guys there. I know there is a shop in NJ somewhere that has the black/orange on ebay for under 10k buy it now... might check them as well.

When you get one, we do some rides out east and you'll have to come join us :thumbsup:

You seen the stampede threads or the bash threads ??? Check them out for sure its a great lot of fun with a buncha great folks :beerchug:

Welcome to the best busa spot anywhere, ever.

You found us!

:beerchug:

oh yeah, welcome and :rulez: say you haveta post pics when you get her :beerchug:

found the ebay sale seems like no one has bid on it it might be worth a drive over there to buy it anyone know how bring a bike from another state works with all the taxes and other fees ny charges?

you just buy it there and when you register it in your home state, you pay all that shid then. Get the bill of sale to have the lowest price possible for the bike price... not that I'm condoning tax evasion but ... ya know, thats how they base tax I think :whistle:

should be a pretty easy flow though, check with the local DMV if you have questions or if you are buying from a dealer, particularly NJ, they probably have that process VERY well documented :thumbsup:

Back