New Forum User

Doodah

Registered
Howdy all,
Just wanted to give a shout out. I recently acquired a 2006 Hayabusa and thought it would be a good idea to
join a forum to learn all i can about this beast. I have owned many different bikes in the last 40 years but have
been a diehard Harley rider for the last 20. My daily ride is a 2000 Dyna Wide Glide with big bore kit and cams and S&S shorty E carb. Also restoring an 81 Shovelhead. Before anyone starts throwing things at me let me say
I love all motorcycles, regardless. Anyway, I love this motorcycle. 1300R with a 1397 big bore kit, rods, cams, 4 to 1 racing exhaust, stretched swingarm, all black with a 2008 rear fairing assembly. It is simply a work of art. I took her out today for the first time and still cannot believe the power this bike has. Im still smiling and its 2 am in the morning. i have lots of questions for you experienced Busa owners and look forward to picking your brains. Ill be making a list in the next couple of days. Excited to get to know other owners and learn from experienced owners/riders.

welcome! And i agree with what was said above...you wont get any guff out of us! Most here have or have had a hardly or other cruiser style bike. We can get it all out of the way fast. When we wanna go fast we ride the bus...When we wanna troll etc we ride the hardly. There all beter...Now get your wallet out , though sounds like someone did some already fore you, and lets get to modding!

Howdy all,
Just wanted to give a shout out. I recently acquired a 2006 Hayabusa and thought it would be a good idea to
join a forum to learn all i can about this beast. I have owned many different bikes in the last 40 years but have
been a diehard Harley rider for the last 20. My daily ride is a 2000 Dyna Wide Glide with big bore kit and cams and S&S shorty E carb. Also restoring an 81 Shovelhead. Before anyone starts throwing things at me let me say
I love all motorcycles, regardless. Anyway, I love this motorcycle. 1300R with a 1397 big bore kit, rods, cams, 4 to 1 racing exhaust, stretched swingarm, all black with a 2008 rear fairing assembly. It is simply a work of art. I took her out today for the first time and still cannot believe the power this bike has. Im still smiling and its 2 am in the morning. i have lots of questions for you experienced Busa owners and look forward to picking your brains. Ill be making a list in the next couple of days. Excited to get to know other owners and learn from experienced owners/riders.

Welcome to the board bro(and I rode H-D's for 30 years and can't say I regret a day of it).

Back