new flasher

MIKE R

Registered
Help Me Please? I just installed new flasher old one was not workin.For some reason everything works correctly but the flashers are not as bright. When you turn them on it flashes very bright first time then becomes less visible as they go.I dont know what is wrong.Could the leds have been damaged when the flasher blew? Ive checked all wires everything is grounded and connected properly.The fronts are clear alternatives and the rear is an ebay 99 dollar undertail.I dont know what else to do! Any advice much appreciated

Sounds like a cap not holding the voltage to me. Could be a lot of things causing that though.

GOOD NEWS I JUST GOT A NEW FLASHER FROM CLEAR ALTERNITAVES POPED IT IN EVERYTHING WORKS GREAT NOW.STIL DONT UNDERSTAND ISNT A FLASHER JUST A FLASHR? ARE THEY DIFFERENT OR SOMETHING?

Flashers are like anything else. Some are very cheaply made and don't hold up. It sounds like this was a cheap one that wasn't letting enough amperage through. I like the heavy duty trailer relays or the varible load electronic relays. Both can handle different amounts of "loads" without changing the flash pattern.

GOOD NEWS I JUST GOT A NEW FLASHER FROM CLEAR ALTERNITAVES POPED IT IN EVERYTHING WORKS GREAT NOW.STIL DONT UNDERSTAND ISNT A FLASHER JUST A FLASHR? ARE THEY DIFFERENT OR SOMETHING?
depends on who's flashing
laugh.gif

Back