New features on site (For some devices)

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Okay team this one might take a little explaining but I will do my best.

PWA or Progressive Web Apps has been set up on the site and what this means can be confusing.

There are a lot of IF's in this process so hang in there with me.

If you have a device i.e. phone, tablet or computer browser that meets the criteria you will be prompted with a new option to "Install the App" on your system. What this means is that if your device meets the criteria then you can have a feature that will allow your device to run the org on your phone like an application that will put an icon on your phone or desktop and allow you do to other things like put the org on sidebars etc.

As the world goes more and more to mobile devices these are the types of next level changes you can expect to see from many places.

The feature has been activated and it could take up to 24 hours for you to see the option IF it is even available to you. If you are prompted to install a Hayabusa.org app it's not spam or phishing it's the real deal folks....

We are always working in the background to keep the site moving and trying to stay up with technology as it continues to change...

For those that have no desire to go this route or have older devices no problem at all, the site will continue to function as it always has.

Cap

Back