New Features in Chat...

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Okay folks we have upgraded a few things today in an effort to make the forum more accessible to you all. If you are logged into the forum you will see a bar on the very bottom of the screen, on the left side it says chat rooms and the right says "Who's Online",

1.gif

if you click on the Who's Online you will get a pop up that shows you who is available and who shows as busy.

2.jpg

You can have an instant conversation with anyone on that list if they reply from this box... You will also see there is an icon on the top F/G which is for Facebook and Google Talk integration. Click on that link and you can then approve your access and have one place to talk to all of your FB contacts/ Org contacts / Google Talk Contacts..

3.gif

But wait, there's more... if you have an Android, Iphone or BB you can go to your app store and search for cometchat. The app is free and when you download it you can be in group chats or have private conversations with folks right on the forum.

FB.jpg

phone.jpg

Lots of more features and we will go over them in time but let's start getting folks access. To use the phone app you will need to enter your forum username / pass and use the URL www.hayabusa.org/forum/cometchat/

You can share your computer screen, have audio and video chats and we can now have broadcast where one person can broadcast to a group, maybe some advertisers telling us about products or something....

fb fan.jpg

1.gif

2.jpg

3.gif

fb fan.jpg

FB.jpg

phone.jpg

Lemme get the app but in the meantime copied from pm I sent you.

Blanca Busa said:
I got your game invite in the chat box. I clicked it and another window opened. First time from iPhone that worked? I posted a few mssgs and saw your name on top but you didn't respond? And I can't click the 'click here to accept' game invite on iPhone although it appears in blue and underscored same as any other link? Also now I can't seem to get the chat line closed on forum page on my phone? Used to be able to click it and then click 'close this bar' but now I can't and its making it difficult with this big chat window you see below in screenshot of this mssg.

C6766DC2-7346-4388-993B-4369EAE12870-2878-000003D0825FF6E0_zpsdd19e0d8.jpg

If I scroll in and zoom like to see an image than the chat window overpowers the screen?

8ABF3B1D-BC53-4503-B5B9-B5BC80B8CAD2-2878-000003D10F38B069_zps0d0034d8.jpg

:wtf:

Ok got the app and now see this when I open it. Only username and password no register or anything else?
What username if I haven't signed up or connected any forums?

FA8C071A-F917-4F80-910B-74D28DB321A6-2878-000003D4B5980704_zps88e21631.jpg

Oh Jiminy Christmas... I keep getting this pop up. And no matter which one I click I have to click it like ten times before it goes away. Happens everytime I refresh.

E5914F27-55DA-46DE-B519-FC038F1B14D6-2878-000003D67FA24A33_zpsa3f1ff31.jpg

Says I have a mssg but when I go there nothing new shows?

It works from my Ipad Doug,if that helps or confuses things.

Still the same problem with the chatbox on my PC missing,duplicate icons.

Pop up is constant now and I have to click many times to make it go away?
Still says I have 8 new mssgs but there are none there when I click chat box?
Can't open link you gave me as you see above.

:whistle: :drink: :eatchicken: :drink: :whistle: :laugh:

Blance if you are using a browser on your phone you can minimize the bar on the bottom by clicking the down arrow in the right corner

Back