New favourite music videos

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Love me some def lepard,and Taylor Swift is incredibly hot...why not join forces. :banana:

Enjoy...

Rubb.

She can switch between music genres pretty quickly, from country bumpkin to rocker chick...she and Carrie Underwood do this well although Carrie can put an aggressive edge to her voice where Taylor's voice is softer.

My grand daughter enjoys watching her, I like her to see strong, successful women role models so it will empower her....

Glad I could help. My roomate turned me on to her.I know she's been around for years,but I dont get out much:laugh: and am severely behind the times,but Taylor Swift I can get behind:banana:;)

RUBB.

There are quite a few strong lady singers out there who can sing even without all the voice synthesizers. My grand daughter listens to most of them, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson, Katy Perry, etc...

They are much better than that other type of music out there-that dance or rap stuff is not something I can listen to under any circumstance.

She fits so good into the mold. I honestly cant stand her personality. Can she sing? Yes. Do i find another blonde anorexic chick hot? Nope.

I agree, that's very nice of her to do. It will benefit her at tax time for sure.

Marilyn...brings back the dead

marilyn wants you to have sweet dreams

get yer own personal jesus

Rubb.

Back